Sophos Mobile is the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution for businesses that want to spend less time and effort managing and securing mobile devices. With its best-in-class data protection, comprehensive security, and flexible management options, Sophos Mobile is the best way to allow the use of mobile devices for work.
Sophos Central Mobile Standard - Subscription license renewal (1 year) - 1 user - hosted - academic, volume - 200-499 licenses
- Online & appliance based services - mobile application management, mobile device management, mobile content management, mobile email management, mobile security management
- Subscription license renewal - 1 year
- Academic, volume / 200-499 licenses
- New releases update - 1 year
- Web knowledge base access - 1 year
- Phone consulting - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- E-mail consulting - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web support - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Simply effective protection
Sophos Cloud is based on the same proven technology that protects over 100 million devices worldwide. Security policies follow the user across devices, platforms and locations. One integrated, lightweight protection agent stops malware using multiple layers of protection, including web-exploit detection, sandboxing, HIPS, buffer-overflow protection and more. And it keeps your protection current using automatic updates and real-time lookups of suspicious files over any Internet connection.
- Enable mobility
Mobile device management (MDM) in Sophos Cloud lets your users stay productive on the move, while keeping your corporate data secure. And with unified management, you get clear visibility on all devices and policies from a single, unified console.
- Web security for safe browsing
- Promote safe and productive web usage with web control
Web control makes it easy to enforce safe and productive web usage, whether your users are at work, at home or on the road. The predefined policy let's you easily set polices to address security and compliance requirements. You can also set time-based policy to limit non-business related browsing during business hours. Effortlessly enforce web policy at the endpoint: no need for proxy servers, VPNs or application-specific configuration.
- Reduce attack surface with device control
Monitor and control the use of removable media, USB drives and wireless networks. Set the policy once and it automatically deploys across all platforms.
- Unified cloud management
Sophos Cloud lets you manage security simply and effectively using an integrated cloud-based management console. The dashboard gives you clear visibility with prioritized alerts and actionable information.
No Reviews are available at this time