The Cisco UCS VIC 1225T implement Cisco Virtual Machine Fabric Extender (VM-FEX), which unifies virtual and physical networking into a single infrastructure. It provides virtual-machine visibility from the physical network and a consistent network operations model for physical and virtual servers. In virtualized environments, this highly configurable and self-virtualized adapter provides integrated, modular LAN interfaces on Cisco UCS C-series rack servers.
Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225T - Network adapter - PCIe 2.0 x16 low profile - 10Gb Ethernet / FCoE x 2 - for P/N: APIC-L2, APIC-L2=, APIC-L2-RF, APIC-M2, APIC-M2-RF
- Plug-in module - low profile
Data Link Protocol:
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Auto-negotiation, VLAN support, priority-based flow control, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), built-in ASIC
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3an, IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1Qaz, IEEE 802.1BR
- 2 x 10Gb Ethernet / FCoE - RJ-45
Power Consumption Operational:
- P/N: APIC-L2, APIC-L2=, APIC-L2-RF, APIC-M2, APIC-M2-RF
- Higher performance
The adapter supports up to 256 PCI Express (PCIe) virtual devices, either virtual network interface cards (vNICs) or virtual host bus adapters (vHBAs), with high I/O operations per second (IOPS), support for lossless Ethernet, and 20 Gbps to servers.
- Better bandwidth
PCIe generation 2 x16 interface helps assure optimal bandwidth to the host for network-intensive applications with a redundant path to the fabric interconnect.
- Rack-optimized form factor
The half-height design reserves full-height slots in servers for Cisco certified third-party adapters.
- Support for Cisco VM-FEX technology
Provides virtual machine visibility from the physical network and a consistent network operations model for physical and virtual servers.
No Reviews are available at this time