Customer satisfaction and the success of your business are tightly tied to how efficiently and accurately you can manage your inventory. You need to know what you have on hand at all times to prevent costly out-of stocks, while your workers need to rapidly and accurately pick orders to ensure that customers receive the right items, on time. Now with more options, this cost-effective, lightweight and rugged mobile computer provides the tools your workers need to complete inventory-related tasks in seconds, from the store sales floor to the loading dock.
Zebra MC3200 Premium - Data collection terminal - Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - 4 GB - 3" color TFT (320 x 320) - barcode reader - (2D imager) - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - English
- 3" color TFT - LED backlight
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, TLS, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x, TKIP, AES, TTLS, PEAP, EAP-FAST, MD5, CCXv4, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2
- Touchscreen, alpha keypad
Expansion and Connectivity
- 1 x headset sub-mini jack (2.5mm)
- 1 x USB / serial
Installed Qty (Max Supported):
- High capacity battery - lithium ion
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST), drop-resistant, resistive touch screen, Gun Form Factor, SE4750 Standard Range Array Imager
- Bluetooth Class 2, EN 61000-4-2, RoHS, MIL-STD 810G, IP54
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
- The power you need to support any application
A dual core 1 GHz processor, large flash memory, additional SD memory and Microsoft's advanced mobile operating systems provide the power to run complex ERP applications - simultaneously.
- High-speed 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
Support for the fastest Wi-Fi connection available today - 802.11n - provides your workers with the best possible wireless voice and data experience.
- Proven rugged construction, ready for your most challenging environments
Every day, MC9000 series devices deliver reliable performance, despite everyday drops on concrete; subzero cold, extreme heat, dust and exposure to splashing liquids.
- Easy-to-read display in any lighting condition
The 3.7 inch high-resolution backlit color VGA touchscreen display provides excellent readability - even in bright sunlight.
- Government-grade security
Government-grade FIPS 140-2 level 1 certification secures Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless communications, without impacting device or application performance.
- Six advanced scan engines - the most scan engine option
No matter what type of bar codes are in use in your facility, there is a scan engine option that is optimized for rapid-ire capture of 1D, 2D, driver's license, DPM codes and more - even if the codes are dirty, damaged or poorly printed.
- Six interchangeable keypads for superior customization
Choose the keypad that makes data entry as easy as possible for any type of application. No need to send the device to a service depot, you can change the keypad in minutes, right on site.
- A device with the intelligence to sense and act on motion
Integrated sensors enable the MC9200 to recognize and automatically power down when the device is not in use, as well as record device drops for man-down and other applications.
Zebra USB/Client Communication Cable - USB cable - USB (M) to mini-USB Type B (M) - for Zebra MC1000, MC3000, MC3090, MC3190, MC3200, MC55, MC5574, MC5590, MC67, MC70, MC75
Symbol - Handheld holster belt - for Zebra MC3000, MC3090, MC3200, MC3300, MC3330, MC3390, MC9002, MC9060, MC9062, MC9094, MC92
Zebra - Power adapter - AC 100-240 V - for Zebra MC2100, MC3090, MC3200, MC55, MC67, MC9090, MC92, MC9200, TC55, TC70, TC75, TC77
No Reviews are available at this time