Designed for use on a cart or virtually any retail work space, the TD-2130N is among the most compact and fast 2.2-inch wide powered desktop/network thermal printers for retail applications. At 300-dpi, it prints price, mark-down, product identification, returns and shelf-edge labels quickly at up to 6-ips. Also prints tags and receipts for kiosk and POS applications. An innovative drop-in roll, spindle-less design helps make loading easy with existing or standard converted media.
Brother TD-2130N - Label printer - direct thermal - Roll (2.48 in) - 300 x 300 dpi - up to 360 inch/min - USB 2.0, LAN, serial, Wi-Fi(n), USB host - gray, white (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- USB 2.0, LAN, serial, Wi-Fi(n), USB host
- EPSON ESC/P, ZPL II, EPSON ESC/P Raster
- Brussels, Helsinki, Letter Gothic Bold, Gothic, Outline
Styles & Effects:
- Bold, outline shadow, vertical, outline, shadow, italic, underline
- Black Mark sensor, gap sensor
- Code 93, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, ITF, Micro QR code, EAN-8, EAN-13, MSI
- Receipt paper, paper tag, die cut labels
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (2.48 in)
Remote Management Protocol:
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, PEAP
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin mini-USB Type B
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
Software / System Requirements
- Linux, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 (32/64 bits)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Bridges the gap between desktop and mobile printers
With the rechargeable battery, these printers become powered desktop thermal printers and operate like a mobile printer with higher media capacity and desktop printer options like a peeler and a touch panel LCD display for use off-line or as a standalone solution.
- Print on a cart
Brother designed these printers with a compact footprint to help provide the most usable work space on a cart versus nearly all competitive printers in its class. The Li-ion rechargeable battery option does not increase the compact footprint and provides mobility to a desktop thermal printer.
- Standalone printing solution
A touch panel and LCD display option is available for printing labels, tags or receipts off-line or as a standalone printer without a computer or a mobile device. Ideal for on-demand printing of price and "best before" freshness labels right in a food preparation area, or download information from a database and print shelf-edge, price and mark-down tags and labels in-aisle.
- Small size, but big on performance
Although these printers are among the smallest desktop thermal printers in their class, they also lead in performance over many 300 dpi print resolution desktop thermal printers.
- Ergonomic design
Uses an innovative spindle-less design that accepts labels, tags or receipt media with virtually any core size for a true drop-in media roll loading experience on a desktop, cart or even mounted to a wall.
- Battery powered model
Powered desktop and network thermal printer model configurations are available with a long life rechargeable Lithium-ion battery and charged by the printer power adapter or optional external 4-bay charger.
- Print from mobile devices
Brother provides iOS, Android and Windows Mobile SDK's to help develop a wireless printing solution from virtually any tablet or handheld device.
- Print from a database
Helps save time and increase accuracy by printing labels, tags and receipts linked directly to Microsoft SQL Server, Access or Excel database files.
- Easy to integrate
It comes with Windows Server and Windows printer drivers help make integration into existing retail systems seamless and simple.
- Adjustable edge-to-edge media sensor
It is flexibility to detect and print on more types of existing thermal media to help avoid converting custom media.
No Reviews are available at this time