The Canon imageFORMULA P-215II Scan-tini mobile document scanner is a simple to use scanner that provides maximum efficiency for both home offices and on the go users. Complete with a built-in card scanner, the P-215II scanner helps bring sophistication to mobile information capture, storage, and collaboration. At 11 inches long and weighing approximately two pounds, this scanner is easily portable with the ability to fit in a briefcase. It's compact and convenient design is an ideal solution for both Windows and Mac environments. The P-215II scanner uses maximum image quality to help improve the legibility of hard-to-scan documents. It is powered by a single USB cable connected to the computer, allowing double page documents to be scanned simultaneously, ultimately saving time. Users can conveniently execute general purpose distributed scanning tasks and help reduce paper in the process. This scanner is ideal for environments in professional services, financial services, legal services, healthcare, and more.
Canon imageFORMULA P-215II Scan-tini - Document scanner - Duplex - - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 15 ppm (mono) / up to 10 ppm (color) - ADF (20 sheets) - up to 500 scans per day - USB 2.0
- Document scanner - portable
Max Supported Document Size:
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Lamp / Light Source Type:
Max Document Scan Speed B/W:
Max Document Scan Speed Color:
Scanner Speed Details:
- 15 ppm - portrait B&W - Letter - 200 dpi
- 30 ipm - duplex - portrait B&W - Letter - 200 dpi
- 15 ppm - portrait greyscale - Letter - 200 dpi
- 30 ipm - duplex - portrait greyscale - Letter - 200 dpi
- 10 ppm - portrait color - Letter - 200 dpi
- 20 ipm - duplex - portrait color - Letter - 200 dpi
- Color Dropout, Shadow Removal, Double feed detection, Moire Reduction, automatic color detection, automatic page size detection, blank page skipping, MultiStream Technology, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, automatic resolution setting, Smooth Background, Prevent Bleed Through, Remove Background, Image Rotation, Character Emphasis, Shadow Cropping, Deskew, Red Color Enhancement, Photograph Corrections, Pre-Scan, Simplex, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, Trimming, User Preferences, Duplex, Long Document Mode
Supported Document Type:
- Plain paper, business card, plastic card
- Directive 2002/95/EC, WEEE 2002/96/EC
Power Consumption Operational (Standby):
Software / System Requirements
- Drivers & utilities, Canon CaptureOnTouch, Nuance PaperPort, Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite, Evernote for Windows, Evernote for Mac, NewSoft Presto! BizCard, Presto! PageManager for Mac
- Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition SP2 or later, Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits) SP2 or later, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits) SP1 or later, Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bits), Apple MacOS X 10.7.5, Apple MacOS X 10.8.5, Apple MacOS X 10.9.1
System Requirements Details:
- Core 2 Duo - 1.66 GHz - RAM 1 GB - HD 3 GB
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - express exchange - 1 year
- Wide variety of applications
The P-215II scanner was designed to improve personal productivity and efficiency anywhere, from home offices, to classrooms, even traveling in between. It can help meet the document capture needs of stationary users and "road warriors" in healthcare, legal services, financial services, and many other areas. Users can conveniently execute general purpose distributed scanning tasks and help reduce paper in the process.
- Compact and convenient
Being light and small, the P-215II scanner incorporates an automatic document feeder (ADF) and card scanner in its sleek design. Bringing the power of document capture to any workspace, the portable P-215II scanner also fits easily into a briefcase.
- Simple to use
Upon connecting to a computer, the P-215II scanner has a "Plug-and-Scan" capability, allowing users to initiate scanning without installing drivers or applications. Users can also simplify scan tasks by configuring routine scan jobs for quick and easy one-touch access. And the scanner even includes a mode whereby a single click can automatically adjust multiple feature settings to deliver optimal images.
- Maximum image quality
The P-215II scanner includes features to help improve the legibility of hard-to-scan documents, even those with dark backgrounds, as well as to trim, straighten, and remove shadows from scanned images. Another setting is useful for scanning mixed batches of documents and photographs, automatically adjusting the resolution to improve image quality.
- Productive and flexible
The P-215II scanner is powered via a single USB cable connected to a computer, and it can scan both sides of an item at the same time, which helps save time. To complement the ADF, this scanner also includes an integrated card scanner capable of handling plastic or embossed cards.
No Reviews are available at this time