The Cisco Video Surveillance 6400E IP Camera is an outdoor, high-definition, full-functioning video endpoint with an integrated infrared illuminator and industry-leading image quality and processing power. The camera is capable of full 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second (fps) while optimizing network usage with either H.264 or MJPEG compression. Contact closures and two-way audio allow integration with microphones, speakers, and access control systems.
Cisco Video Surveillance 6400E IP Camera - Network surveillance camera - outdoor - dustproof / weatherproof - color (Day&Night) - 2 MP - 1920 x 1080 - auto and manual iris - vari-focal - audio - LAN 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - DC 12 V / AC 24 V / PoE
- Network surveillance camera
- Yes: two-way audio capability
- Color - Day&Night - fixed - outdoor - dustproof / weatherproof
Max Digital Video Resolution:
- 0.5 lux - color
- 0 lux - B&W - infrared LEDs on
- 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps
- Date/time stamp, sharpness control, auto exposure control, progressive scanning, saturation control, contrast control, e-mail alerts, light sensor, infrared cut filter, microSDHC card slot, hue control, text stamp, tamper-detection, dual video stream, ONVIF V2.2 (Profile S) support, ONVIF V2.0 support, auto gain control, auto white balance
- Auto and manual iris (DC)
Horizontal Field of View (degree):
Vertical Field of View (degree):
- Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- DHCP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, TLS, Bonjour, SSH, SSL, QOS, CoS, DSCP
- LAN/power - RJ-45
- Audio line out - 3.5 mm jack
- Microphone - 3.5 mm jack
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSD Card, microSDHC Card
- Wall mount bracket, sunshield
- CISPR 22 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, RoHS, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60825, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, IP67, IK10, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60825, VCCI Class B, KN24
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- True high-definition video
The camera streams crisp and clear 1080p (1920 x 1080) video at 30 fps while maintaining low network bandwidth.
- Motorized focus and zoom
The lens on the 6400E IP Camera allows the focus and zoom to be controlled remotely, greatly simplifying installations and field-of-view adjustments.
- Integrated infrared illuminator
The infrared illuminator can light meters away.
An IK10 and IP67-rated enclosure and an included mounting bracket allow for outdoor mounting straight out of the box.
- Dual streaming
The camera can stream H.264 and MJPEG video simultaneously. Each video stream can be configured with individual resolution, quality, and frame-rate settings.
- Application-ready platform
You can easily add functions by installing and running applications directly on the camera.
- Day and night operation
The camera provides true day or night functionality and includes an infrared filter that automatically switches to night mode in low-light scenes. This function can be set to manual, automatic, or scheduled control.
- Privacy regions
The camera supports up to four user-defined privacy regions. Any video within a privacy region is masked in the video stream.
- Local storage
Video data can automatically be recorded to an SD card continuously or when the camera loses network connectivity.
- Bidirectional audio
The camera supports full-duplex audio and options for half-duplex operation.
- Open API
Support for Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) 2.0 and Profile S allows for standards-based interoperability and communications with other ONVIF appliances.
- Medianet support
The camera supports the Cisco Medianet interface. When connected to a Cisco switch that also supports Medianet, the switch recognizes the camera as a video endpoint and then uses SmartPort macros to set the right network parameters for the video stream on the network. In addition, the camera can be automatically discovered and configured thereby reducing installation time and cost.
No Reviews are available at this time