Samsung Protection Plus (SM) coverage begins from date of purchase. Critical for Samsung mobile devices with protection against spills, drops and cracks caused by accidental damage. Samsung's ship-in service provides a pre-paid shipping label and return shipping during the term of coverage.
Samsung ProCare Device Protection Ship-in Repair with Accidental Damage - Extended service agreement - parts and labor (for Chromebooks for education with 1 year warranty) - 3 years - $0-$500 - for P/N: XE310XBA-KA2US, XE310XBA-KB1US, XE310XBA-KC1US, XE310XBA-KD1US, XE350XBA-KA1US
- Chromebooks for education with 1 year warranty
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years
- Accidental damage coverage - replacement - 3 years
- P/N: XE310XBA-K01US, XE310XBA-K03US, XE310XBA-K04US, XE310XBA-KA1US, XE310XBA-KA2US, XE310XBA-KB1US, XE310XBA-KC1US, XE310XBA-KD1US, XE350XBA-K01US, XE350XBA-K03US, XE350XBA-KA1US, XE500C13-K01US, XE500C13-K02US, XE521QAB-K01US
- Accidental damage coverage
No more walking around with cracked screens. ProCare's Accidental Damage Coverage has you covered for damaged glass, as well as damage from drops and spills. ProCare device protection offerings can cover mechanical and electrical breakdown after your standard limited warranty expires.
- No deductible or shipping costs
Samsung believes in repairing customers' devices instead of adding costs to a service they've already purchased. As long as a claim is within the coverage purchased, there are no extra charges. Samsung gives you a prepaid label to send a device, and covers the cost of sending the repaired device back to you.
- Samsung authorized repair
Your device should be repaired with the right process and the right parts. Incorrect repair not only invalidates the device's warranty, but can also affect water-resistance and reliability. Other companies' repairs may not use genuine Samsung parts, which could cause you problems.