The Ruckus ICX 7450 delivers unprecedented scale-out density with enterprise-class availability. With SDN support, a service module for IPsec VPN, and 40 GbE ports for uplinks all in a stackable design, these switches enable services to be added anywhere in the network. The switch also makes a suitable data center Top-of-Rack (ToR) solution, providing a ToR access-layer in the future with minimum costs and changes to cabling.
Ruckus ICX 7450-48 - Switch - L3 - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - front to back airflow - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Front to back airflow rack-mountable 1U
- 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
- Switching capacity: 336 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 250 Mpps
- Stacking bandwidth: 160 Gbps
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
- Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 254
- IPv4 routes: 16000
- IPv6 routes: 3000
- IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, ECMP, MLDv2, MLD
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTPS, TFTP, CLI
- RADIUS, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, BOOTP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, High Availability, Link Fault Signaling (LFS), Metro Ring Protocol (MRP) support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree (PVST), Remote Fault Notification (RFN), Virtual Switch Redundancy Protocol (VSRP) support, VLAN Stacking, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support, DHCP server, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), IPv4 support, LACP support, DHCP relay, Port Security, Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST), port based access control, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), hot swappable fan, Strict Priority (SP), tagged VLAN, IGMP proxy, GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), Type of Service (ToS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, MACsec support
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az
- 48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
- 1 x USB Type A
- 1 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 management
- 1 x mini-USB management
- 4 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+ uplink
- 2 x 40Gbit LAN QSFP+ stacking
- 3 (total) / 0 (free) x expansion slot
Installed Modules Qty (Max):
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Power Redundancy Scheme:
- 1+1 (with optional power supply)
Power Consumption Operational:
- CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, WEEE, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-32, IEC 60068-2-6, RoHS, EN 61000-6-3, FCC Part 15 A, EN 60825-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 60825-2, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A, EN 60950-1:2006
Software / System Requirements
- IBM AIX, SunSoft Solaris, HP-UX, Microsoft Windows
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Scale-out as demand grows
The Brocade ICX 7450 is easy to deploy, manage, and integrate into existing networks. Organizations can buy only what they need today, and easily scale out as demand grows and technologies emerge.
- Flexible, long-distance stacking for the most demanding enterprise environments
Brocade Ethernet switch stacking technology makes it possible to stack up to 12 Brocade ICX 7450 switches together into a single logical switch using two standard QSFP+ stacking ports. This allows the Brocade ICX 7450 to deliver a class-leading 160 Gbps of backplane bandwidth and offer simple and robust expandability for future growth at the network edge.
- Simplified, open standardsbased management and monitoring
The Brocade ICX 7450 provides simplified, standards-based management capabilities that help organizations reduce administrative time and effort while securing their networks.
- Sdn-enabled programmatic control of the network
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) is a powerful network paradigm designed for the world's most demanding networking environments and promises breakthrough levels of customization, scale, and efficiency. The Brocade ICX 7450 enables SDN by supporting the OpenFlow 1.3 protocol, which allows communication between an OpenFlow controller and an OpenFlow-enabled switch. Using this approach, organizations can control their networks programmatically, transforming the network into a platform for innovation through network applications and services.
- Unified wired/wireless network management with brocade network advisor
Managing enterprise campus networks continues to become more complex due to the growth in services that rely on wired and wireless networks. Services such as Internet, email, video conferencing, real-time collaboration, and distance learning all have specific configuration and management requirements. At the same time, organizations face increasing demand to provide uninterrupted services for high-quality voice and Unified Communications (UC), wireless mobility, and multimedia applications.
- Enteprise-class availability
When every second matters, Brocade ICX 7450 switches help deliver continuous availability to optimize the user experience. Brocade stacking technology delivers high availability, performing real-time state synchronization across the stack and enabling instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller in the unlikely event of a failure of the master stack controller. Organizations also can use hot-insertion/removal of stack members to avoid interrupting service when adding a switch to increase the capacity of a stack or replacing a switch that needs servicing.
- Support for poh to power next-generation edge devices
The Brocade ICX 7450 can deliver both power and data across network connections, providing a single-cable solution for the latest edge devices. In addition to supporting the Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) standards, the Brocade ICX 7450 also supports Power over HDBaseT (PoH). This high power standard delivers up to 95 watts per port through a standard Ethernet cable, simplifying the wiring of next-generation Ethernet-connected devices such as large HD displays, video surveillance equipment, and VDI thin terminals, enabling data and power to be carried by a single Ethernet wire. The PoE/PoE+ and PoH capabilities reduce the number of required power receptacles and power adapters while increasing reliability and wiring flexibility.
Ruckus - Power cable - BS 1363 (M) to IEC 60320 C13 - 250 V - 13 A - 8 ft - United Kingdom - for ICX 6430, 6450, 6610, 6650, 7150, 7250, 7450, 7550, 7650, 7750, 7850
No Reviews are available at this time