The Ruckus ICX 7450 delivers superior scale-out density with enterprise-class availability. With SDN support, a service module for IPsec VPN, and 40 GbE ports for uplinks all in a stackable design, these switches enable services to be added anywhere in the network. The ICX 7450 is an ideal network solution for campus networks requiring 1 GbE access or small aggregation deployments with upgradeable uplink modules.
Ruckus ICX 7450-48P - Switch - L3 - managed - 40 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoH) - front to back airflow - rack-mountable - PoH (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Front to back airflow rack-mountable 1U
- 40 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoH)
Power Over Ethernet (PoE):
- Switching capacity: 336 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 250 Mpps
- Stacking bandwidth: 160 Gbps
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
- Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 254
- IPv4 routes: 16000
- IPv6 routes: 3000
- IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, ECMP, MLDv2, MLD
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTPS, TFTP, CLI
- RADIUS, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, BOOTP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, High Availability, Link Fault Signaling (LFS), Metro Ring Protocol (MRP) support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree (PVST), Remote Fault Notification (RFN), Virtual Switch Redundancy Protocol (VSRP) support, VLAN Stacking, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support, DHCP server, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), IPv4 support, LACP support, DHCP relay, Port Security, Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST), port based access control, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), hot swappable fan, Strict Priority (SP), tagged VLAN, IGMP proxy, GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), Type of Service (ToS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, MACsec support, power over HDBaseT (PoH)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az
- 40 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+ - 30 W
- 8 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoH - 95 W
- 1 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 management
- 1 x mini-USB management
- 1 x USB Type A
- 3 (total) / 0 (free) x expansion slot
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Power Redundancy Scheme:
- 1+1 (with optional power supply)
Power Consumption Operational:
- CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, WEEE, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-32, IEC 60068-2-6, RoHS, EN 61000-6-3, FCC Part 15 A, EN 60825-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 60825-2, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A, EN 60950-1:2006
Software / System Requirements
- IBM AIX, SunSoft Solaris, HP-UX, Microsoft Windows
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Scale-out as demand grows
The Brocade ICX 7450 is easy to deploy, manage, and integrate into both new and existing networks. Organizations can buy only what they need today, and easily scale out as demand grows and new technologies emerge.
- sFlow-based "Always-on" network monitoring
sFlow is a modern, standards-based network export protocol (RFC 3176) that addresses many of the challenges that network managers face today. By embedding sFlow hardware support into the Brocade ICX 7450, Brocade delivers an "always-on" technology that operates with wire-speed performance. sFlow dramatically reduces implementation costs compared to traditional network monitoring solutions that rely on mirrored ports, probes, and line-tap technologies. Moreover, sFlow gives organizations full, enterprise-wide monitoring capability for every port in the network.
- Simplified, automated deployment with auto-configuration
The Brocade ICX 7450 supports auto-configuration, simplifying deployment with a truly plug-and-play experience. Organizations can use this feature to automate IP address and feature configuration of the switches without requiring a highly trained network engineer onsite. When the switches power up, they automatically receive an IP address and configuration from DHCP and Trivial File Transport Protocol (TFTP) servers. At this time, the switches can also automatically receive a software update to be at the same code revision as currently installed switches.
- Open standards management
The Brocade ICX 7450 includes an industry standard Command Line Interface (CLI) and supports Secure Shell (SSHv2), Secure Copy (SCP), and SNMPv3 to restrict and encrypt management communications to the system. In addition, support for Terminal Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS/TACACS+) and RADIUS authentication helps ensure secure operator access.
- Enterprise-class availability
When every second matters, Brocade ICX 7450 switches help deliver continuous availability to optimize the user experience. Brocade stacking technology delivers high availability, performing real-time state synchronization across the stack and enabling instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller in the unlikely event of a failure of the master stack controller. Organizations also can use hot-insertion removal of stack members to avoid interrupting service when adding a switch to increase the capacity of a stack or replacing a switch that needs servicing.
No Reviews are available at this time