The Phaser 3260 is a compact, yet powerful, monochrome laser printer designed to support either a single user or a small work team. The Phaser 3260 printer features fast, automatic two-sided printing with crisp, clear text and graphics.
Xerox Phaser 3260/DI - Printer - monochrome - Duplex - laser - A4/Legal - 4800 x 600 dpi - up to 29 ppm - capacity: 250 sheets - USB 2.0, Wi-Fi(n)
- Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- Up to 29 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Up to 28 ppm - B/W - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Max Resolution Class (B&W):
First Print Out Time B/W:
- PCL 5E, PostScript 3, PCL 6
- 136 x PostScript
- 111 x PCL
- 250-sheet input tray, 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Envelopes, transparencies, labels, bond paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, card stock
Max Media Size:
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Media Weight (lbs):
- 16 lbs (Bond) - 58 lbs (Bond)
- Input tray: 1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m² - (16 lbs (Bond) (min) - 43 lbs (Bond) (max))
- Multi-purpose tray: 1 x manual - 1 sheet - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² - (16 lbs (Bond) (min) - 58 lbs (Bond) (max))
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Remote Management Protocol:
Security Protocols & Features:
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 1500 pages ISO/IEC 19752
- 1 x drum - up to 10000 pages
- GOST, GS, NOM, EN55024, WHQL, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, EMC, UL 60950-1, FDA, Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, EAC, RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2006/95/EC, CDRH Class 1, WEEE 2012/19/EU, MEDITECH, EN 60825-1 Class 1, CSA 60950-1-07
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- HP-UX 11.0, Microsoft Windows 2000, IBM AIX 5.1, SunSoft Solaris 9, HP-UX 11i v2, HP-UX 11i v1, SunSoft Solaris 10, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, HP-UX 11i v3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Red Hat Fedora 13, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Red Hat Fedora 11, Red Hat Fedora 12, Red Hat Fedora 14, Debian Linux 5.x, Debian Linux 6.x, Red Hat Fedora 15, IBM AIX 7.1, Red Hat Fedora 16, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Red Hat Fedora 17, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits), SunSoft Solaris 11, Apple MacOS X 10.5 - 10.9, Red Hat Fedora 18, Linux Mint 13, Red Hat Fedora 19, openSUSE 11.0 - 12.3, Ubuntu 10.04 - 13.04, Linux Mint 14, Linux Mint 15, Debian Linux 7.0, Linux Mint 16, Linux Mint 17, Debian Linux 7.1 or later
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year - on-site
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
Sound Emission (Operating):
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- Budget friendly
Keep your costs down with fast, reliable printing for a single user or small team.
- Count on it
Keep intervention to a minimum with long- lasting, easy-to-replace cartridges and reliable operation that handles every job with ease.
- Print efficiently
Split supplies mean you replace only what you use - so you get the most out of every print cartridge.
- Quick printing
A print speed of up to 29 ppm and a rapid first page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds enable you to spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your business.
- Save more than money
Standard, automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper. Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, let you choose to spend less on electricity and consumables.
- Powerful and productive
The standard 256 MB of memory and the 600 MHz processor ensure jobs print quickly and accurately, even when loaded with graphics.
- Visual impact
Printing at 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality, together with PCL and PostScript emulations, ensures consistently clear text and sharp graphics.
- It's not complicated
Position the printer anywhere it's convenient; the Xerox Easy Wireless Setup helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network.
- Wi-Fi Direct
The Phaser 3260 can communicate with Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
- Easy to reach
With quiet operation, built-in wireless networking and a compact design, the Phaser 3260 fits exactly where you need it to be most productive.
- Multiple media options
Easily print on a variety of custom sizes and a wide range of media, including transparencies, cardstock, envelopes and postcards.
No Reviews are available at this time