The Xerox WorkCentre 3225 consolidates five key office functions – print, copy, scan, fax and email -- into one easy-to-use multifunction laser printer. Automatic two-sided printing and built-in Wi-Fi offer individual users and small work teams powerful tools at an affordable price.
Xerox WorkCentre 3225/DNI - Multifunction printer - B/W - laser - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (original) - A4/Legal (media) - up to 29 ppm (copying) - up to 29 ppm (printing) - 250 sheets - USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n)
- PCL x 111
- PostScript x 136
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Office Machine Features:
- Scan to e-mail, scan to folder, scan to PC
Max Copying Resolution Class:
Max Printing Resolution Class:
Printer Drivers / Emulations:
- PCL 5e, PCL 6, PostScript 3
First Print Out Time B/W:
- Fax forwarding, automatic redialing, color faxing, auto reduction, junk fax filter, secure receive
Document & Media Handling
Supported Original Sizes:
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), 5.83 in x 5.83 in
Document Feeder Capacity:
Supported Media Type:
- Transparencies, envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, thin paper, thick paper, card stock
Supported Media Sizes:
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Document & Media Handling Details:
- ADF - 40 sheets size: 5.8 in x 5.8 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 105 g/m²; weight (lbs): 16 lbs (Bond) - 28 lbs (Bond)
- Bypass tray - 1 sheet size: 3 in x 5 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²; weight (lbs): 16 lbs (Bond) - 58 lbs (Bond)
- Input tray - 250 sheets size: 3 in x 5 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m²; weight (lbs): 16 lbs (Bond) - 43 lbs (Bond)
- Output tray - 120 sheets
- Printing: up to 29 ppm (Letter A) - B/W
- Printing: up to 28 ppm (A4) - B/W
- Copying: up to 29 ppm (Letter A) - B/W
- Copying: up to 28 ppm (A4) - B/W
Security Protocols & Features:
- LDAP, SSL, WPA2, IPsec, 802.1x, MAC address filtering, WPA2-Enterprise
Operating System Support:
- HP-UX 11i v3, SunSoft Solaris x86 9, SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, openSUSE 11.0, HP-UX 11.0, HP-UX 11i v2, SunSoft Solaris x86 10, Ubuntu Linux 10.04, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, Fedora 11, Fedora 12, Fedora 13, Fedora 14, Debian Linux 5.0, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, HP-UX 11i v1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Fedora 15, MS Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition, SunSoft Solaris x86 11, MS Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, SunSoft Solaris SPARC Platform Edition 9, SunSoft Solaris SPARC Platform Edition 10, SunSoft Solaris SPARC Platform Edition 11, Windows 8 64-bit, Fedora 16, Fedora 17, Fedora 18, openSUSE 12.3, Linux Mint 13, Linux Mint 14, MS Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), MS Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Apple Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.9, IBM AIX 5.1 - 7.1, Fedora 19, MS Windows XP (32/64 bits), MS Windows Vista (32/64 bits), MS Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Ubuntu Linux 13.04, Debian Linux 7.1, Linux Mint 15
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Standby:
- 1 x cartridge (black) - up to 1500 pages ISO/IEC 19752
- 1 x drum - up to 10000 pages
- GS, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, RoHS, UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, WEEE, FDA, EN 60825-1, Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, Directive 2006/95/EC, Directive 2012/19/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- 26 dBA (idle) / 53 dBA (operating)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Print & copy productivity
Print speeds up to 29 pages/minute and copy speeds as fast as 10 seconds mean you'll spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your work. Automatic two-sided printing is standard for even more productivity.
- High quality output
Crisp 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality produces high caliber, professional documents highlighting outstanding print quality with sharp text and crisp graphics.
- Network ready
Includes Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB, enabling easy connection for one user or an entire work team. The Xerox easy wireless setup helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network.
- Wi-Fi direct
Now mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers can make a secure connection directly to the printer or multifunction printer even if you don't have an existing wireless network.
- Document security
A wide array of features ensures that private data remains secure, including SNMPv3 and IPv6 network security protocols, and Secure Fax Receive, which holds a fax until an authorized user logs-in to retrieve it.
- Time saving scanning tools
Color and black-and-white scanning converts paper into electronic documents. Scan to Email enables sending paper documents directly to email recipients from the front panel - no need to walk back and forth from the multifunction printer to your computer.
- Comprehensive copy features
Reduce/enlarge, auto background suppression, 3-level darkness control, collation, ID card copy and N-up layout options give you the flexibility you need to complete your projects efficiently.
- User friendly front panel
Find your most-used functions fast with easy-to-read buttons and two-line LCD display.
No Reviews are available at this time