Solidifying Honeywell’s position as the leader in vehicle-mount computing, the Thor VM2 was created specifically to address the unique challenges of supply chain applications.
Honeywell Thor VM2 - Vehicle mount computer - Atom Z530 / 1.6 GHz - Win Embedded Standard 7 - 2 GB RAM - 32 GB SSD - 9.7" touchscreen 1024 x 768 - GMA 500 - 3G - rugged
- Vehicle mount computer - rugged
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Intel Atom Z530 / 1.6 GHz
LCD Backlight Technology:
- Stereo speakers, microphone
- 5 front panel programmable buttons
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, 802.11a/b/g/n
Wireless Broadband (WWAN)
- 2 x antenna
- USB 2.0
- 2 x serial
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10, Freefloat Key, Freefloat Link
- Moisture-resistant, anti-vibration, shock-resistant, resistive touch screen, vehicle ignition control
- EN55024, IP66, SAE J 1455, MIL-STD-810F
- 10.6 in x 8.4 in x 2.1 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Smart dock
Enables mounting and removal in seconds like a laptop dock but with the ruggedness and sealing required for industrial applications; maximizes efficiency by dynamically shifting workers and computers as the workload changes, while minimizing maintenance cost by enabling a computer to be shifted from one vehicle to another in 1/6 the standard time.
- Field-replaceable front panel
Reduces capital and maintenance cost by integrating the two most wear and abuse prone components, the keyboard and touch screen, into a user-replaceable part; reduces capital costs by substituting spare front panels for spare computers.
- Ignition control
Eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery; unit can be configured to automatically go into standby or hibernate at a selectable time after the ignition switch is turned off, saving time for associates while eliminating a point of concern for warehouse management.
No Reviews are available at this time