The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio - it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. High resolution, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film. Digital ICE technologies remove surface defects, while film holders and an energy-efficient LED array help boost productivity.
Epson Perfection V850 Pro - Flatbed scanner - Letter - 6400 dpi x 9600 dpi - USB 2.0 (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz))
- Flatbed scanner - desktop
Max Supported Document Size:
Grayscale Depth (External):
Lamp / Light Source Type:
- Digital ICE Technology, EPSON ReadyScan LED Technology
- AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
Power Consumption Operational (Standby):
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- EPSON Scan, X-Rite i1 Scanner, LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE PLUS
- Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 8 / 8.1, Apple MacOS X 10.6.x - 10.10.x
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Professional quality color and detail
Get unparalleled scans with state-of-the-art resolution and advanced optics.
- Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System
It automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned.
- Automatically remove dust and scratches
Digital ICE technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching.
- Greater productivity
Batch scan multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with film holders.
- Advanced optics
High-reflection mirror and anti-reflective optical coatings ensure minimum optical distortion.
No Reviews are available at this time