Give your workers the real-time information they need to streamline inventory management in your coldest environments with the Omnii XT15F. The Omnii XT15F builds on the Omnii adaptable platform, adding features that enable your workers to achieve flawless fulfillment in the coldest corners of your supply chain - from the loading dock to a freezer in an ice cream manufacturing plant to an outdoor yard in the arctic cold of a wintery day.
Zebra Omnii XT15F CHILLER - Data collection terminal - Win CE 6.0 - 1 GB - 3.7" color TFT (640 x 480) - barcode reader - (2D imager) - USB host - microSD slot - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- 3.7" color TFT (transflective)
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, 802.11a/b/g/n
Security Protocols & Features:
- TLS, WPA, 802.1x, AES-CCMP, TKIP, CCXv4, WPA2-Enterprise, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv1
- Microsoft WordPad, Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobile, Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile, Windows Media Player Mobile, Wavelink Terminal Emulation, Naurtech, Stay-Linked Ready, Open TekTerm, Naurtech CETerm, Microsoft Office Mobile 2010, Internet Explorer Embedded, NetMotion Wireless Mobility XE, Mobile Control Center, PsionVU, Total Recall, TweakIT XML, Dr. Debug
Expansion and Connectivity
- 1 x serial
- 1 x USB
- 1 x GPIO
- High capacity battery - lithium ion
- Accelerometer, digital compass
- IEC 60529 IP65, IEC 60529 IP67, EMC, RoHS, WEEE, E Mark, REACH
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- The right mobile device for different cold chain environments with chiller and arctic models
The condensation-resistant chiller model is built for -4 °F/-20 °C environments, while the condensation-free arctic model is ideal in -22 °F/-30 °C freezers and for workers moving between cold and warm environments. Both models offer frost-free scanning technology - a heated scan window that prevents internal fogging to ensure successful scanning in condensing environments. Both models also offer a specialized keyboard that is tested and proven to overcome ice buildup and prevent keys from freezing. The Arctic model includes two additional features that maintain display performance in extreme cold: optical bonding prevents internal fogging on the display, while an automatic display heater prevents the deterioration of screen refresh rates common in lower temperatures.
- Rugged design for superior reliability and TCO
With a dual IP65 and IP67 sealing, workers can spill water on or even drop the device in a puddle of water - or work out in the pouring rain.
- A class-leading keyboard and display deliver superior usability
The large high-resolution color touchscreen makes it easy for workers to interact with applications. Key size and placement make data entry easy with one hand, gloved or ungloved. The display is easy to see in virtually any lighting condition, including bright sunlight. With plenty of single-press "F" keys, both the 58-key alphanumeric and 34-key numeric keyboards bring push-button simplicity to complex applications.
- Industry leading bar code scanning
Three best-in-class scanning options allow you to capture the bar codes you use today and in the future. The extraordinary extended range 2D imager delivers true laser speed on all bar codes. And with Motorola's superior bar code technology, workers can even capture bar codes that are damaged, scratched, under shrinkwrap or on items that are on the highest shelf of a warehouse rack.
No Reviews are available at this time