The Voyager 1452g allows enterprises to embrace area-imaging at their own pace, and in the most cost-effective manner. Built on the platform of Honeywell's world-renowned Voyager series of handheld scanners, the Voyager 1452g delivers omnidirectional reading of linear bar codes, plus the ability to affordably upgrade the device to enable PDF and 2D bar code scanning - either at the time of purchase, or as data capture needs evolve. Incorporating a Bluetooth Class 2 radio, the Voyager 1452g has a wireless range of up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base.
Honeywell Voyager 1452g - Barcode scanner - portable - linear imager - decoded - Bluetooth 2.1
- Barcode scanner - portable
Print Contrast Signal (PCS):
- Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 49, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Code 32, Code 39 Full ASCII, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, China Post, Japanese Post, Kix (Netherlands) Post, Korea Post, Codablock F, IATA 2 of 5, UPC-E1, UPC-E0, UPC-A/EAN-13 with Extended Coupon Code, Micro QR code, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Limited, Info Mail, GS1 DataBar Composites, China Han Xin Code, Codablock A
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) safe
- 1 x USB cable - external - 5 ft
- FCC Class B certified, ICES-003, Bluetooth Class 2, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, IP42, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 Second Edition, RoHS 2011/65/EU, EMC 2004/108/EC, IEC 62471:2006
- Barcode scanner charging stand
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Reliable data collection
Offers omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear bar codes and the most widely used 2D bar codes, including poor quality and mobile bar codes.
- Go beyond 1D codes
Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of Voyager 1452g can read bar codes omni-directionally, making it ideal for presentation scanning.
- Mobile phone reading
Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
- Future proof
For those who only require 1D scanning now but anticipate the need for 2D scanning in the future, the Voyager 1452g can be affordably upgraded from 1D to 2D scanning at any time.
- Remote MasterMind ready
Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
No Reviews are available at this time