Seamless connector. Project archiver. Instant messenger. Exceptional performer. With capabilities like these, the Kodak Scan Station 710 has more functionality than you’d ever expect. And with its intuitive touchscreen, simple network setup, and robust remote management, it can give you an edge right out of the box. Which means the Kodak Scan Station 710 is more than a scanner. It’s your new information manager.
Kodak Scan Station 710 - Document scanner - Duplex - - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 70 ppm (mono) / up to 70 ppm (color) - ADF (75 sheets) - up to 6000 scans per day - Gigabit LAN
- Document scanner - desktop
- Email, fax, scan to print, scan to network share, scan to USB, scan to FTP
Max Supported Document Size:
Grayscale Depth (External):
Color Depth (External):
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Max Document Scan Speed B/W:
Max Document Scan Speed Color:
Scanner Speed Details:
- 70 ppm - portrait B&W - Letter - 200 dpi
- 70 ppm - portrait color - Letter - 200 dpi
- 70 ppm - greyscale - Letter - 200 dpi
- 140 ipm - duplex - portrait B&W - Letter - 200 dpi
- 140 ipm - duplex - portrait color - Letter - 200 dpi
- 140 ipm - duplex - greyscale - Letter - 200 dpi
- Scan to portable USB drive, Color Dropout, built-in speaker, Automatic Image Orientation, Blank Page Removal, built-in microphone, Auto Crop, Perfect Page, Ultrasonic Multi Feed Detection, Deskew, 9.7" touch screen LCD display
Supported Document Type:
- Plain paper, business card
- FCC Class B certified, TUV, TUV GS, CCC, FCC CFR47 Part 15, S Mark, TUV C, ICES-003 issue 5 Class B, GB4943.1-2011, RCM, BSMI CNS 14336-1, EN60950-1:2006 +A11+A1+A12, UL 60950-1:2007, AS/NZS CISPR22:2009+A1:2010, CAN/CSA-CISPR 22-10, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07+A11:2011, GB 9254-2008 Class B, IEC60950-1:2005+A1, CNS13438:2006 Class B, EN55024:2010, EN 55022:2010 Class B
Power Consumption Operational (Standby):
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
System Requirements Details:
- Core 2 Duo - 2.4 GHz - RAM 4 GB (USB 2.0)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 90 days
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- User-friendly experience
Combine the bright, easy-to-navigate touchscreen, intuitive user controls, and administrator controlled functionality for a user experience that promises fewer mistakes and faster proficiency without the distraction of a separate PC. And Scan Station's quiet operation makes it office friendly.
- Simple and robust remote management
If you have many networked Scan Stations throughout your business, a system administrator can efficiently configure and maintain these devices on your network from one place.
- Information management made easy
With increased ease of operation and improved file naming and security features, scanned content can be classified, organized, and searched by ad hoc users with minimal training while maintaining the degree of accessibility and security you've established.
- More than scanning - doing
The Scan Station 710 turns documents into actionable information. It connects directly to your network to make capturing information to your business processes and applications fast and easy. You can also send digital files to multiple destinations.
No Reviews are available at this time