The Ruckus ICX 7250 delivers stand-out performance and flexibility, and SDN readiness that cost-effectively scales as demands grow and advanced technologies emerge. Designed for small to medium-size enterprise, branch offices, and distributed campuses at an affordable cost, these edge switches deliver enterprise functionality without compromising performance and reliability.
Ruckus ICX 7250-24 - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 8 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - front and side to back - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Front and side to back rack-mountable 1U
- 24 x 10/100/1000 + 8 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+
- Switching capacity: 208 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 154 Mpps
- Stacking bandwidth: 80 Gbps
- Latency: 1.5 µs
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4095
- Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 254
- QoS hardware queues: 8
- IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, ECMP, MLDv2, MLD
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTPS, TFTP, CLI
- RADIUS, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, BOOTP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, High Availability, Link Fault Signaling (LFS), Metro Ring Protocol (MRP) support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree (PVST), Remote Fault Notification (RFN), Virtual Switch Redundancy Protocol (VSRP) support, VLAN Stacking, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), IPv4 support, LACP support, DHCP relay, Port Security, Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST), Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), Strict Priority (SP), tagged VLAN, IGMP proxy, 802.1x authentication, GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), Type of Service (ToS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, OpenFlow support
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az
- 24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
- 8 x Gigabit LAN SFP+ upgradable to 10G
- 1 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 management
- 1 x mini-USB Type B management
- 1 x USB Type A
Power Consumption Operational:
- Redundant Power System (RPS) connector
- CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, WEEE, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-32, IEC 60068-2-6, RoHS, EN 61000-6-3, FCC Part 15 A, EN 60825-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 60825-2, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A, EN 60950-1:2006
Software / System Requirements
- IBM AIX, SunSoft Solaris, HP-UX, Microsoft Windows
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
- Technical support - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Scaling out ports and services as demand grows
The Brocade ICX 7250 is easy to deploy, manage, and integrate into networks. Brocade stacking technology makes it easy to scale ports by stacking Brocade ICX 7250 switches into a single logical switch. This allows the Brocade ICX 7250 to deliver a great backplane bandwidth and offer simple and robust expandability for future growth at the network edge.
- Power to spare
The Brocade ICX 7250 can deliver both power and data across network connections, supporting Power over Ethernet standards and providing a single-cable solution for edge devices, such as wireless access points, VoIP phones, video surveillance equipment, and VDI thin terminals. Carrying data and power through a single Ethernet wire reduces the number of power receptacles and power adapters while increasing reliability and wiring flexibility.
- Enteprise-class availability
When every second matters, Brocade ICX 7250 switches help deliver continuous availability to optimize the user experience. Brocade stacking technology delivers high availability, performing real-time state synchronization across the stack and enabling instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller in the unlikely event of a failure of the master stack controller. Organizations also can use hot-insertion/removal of stack members to avoid interrupting service when adding a switch to increase the capacity of a stack or replacing a switch that needs servicing.
- Simplified, open-standards-based management and monitoring
The Brocade ICX 7250 provides simplified, standards-based management capabilities that help organizations reduce administrative time and effort while securing their networks.
- sFlow-based always-on network monitoring
sFlow is a modern, standards-based network export protocol that addresses many of the challenges that network managers face today. By embedding sFlow hardware support into the Brocade ICX 7250, Brocade delivers an always-on technology that operates with wire-speed performance. sFlow dramatically reduces implementation costs compared to traditional network monitoring solutions that rely on mirrored ports, probes, and line-tap technologies. Moreover, sFlow gives organizations full, enterprise-wide monitoring capability for every port in the network.
- Simplified, automated deployment with auto-configuration
The Brocade ICX 7250 supports auto-configuration, simplifying deployment with a truly plug-and-play experience. Organizations can use this feature to automate IP address and feature configuration of the switches without requiring a highly trained network engineer onsite. When the switches power up, they automatically receive an IP address and configuration from DHCP and Trivial File Transport Protocol (TFTP) servers.
Ruckus - Power cable - BS 1363 (M) to IEC 60320 C13 - 250 V - 13 A - 8 ft - United Kingdom - for ICX 6430, 6450, 6610, 6650, 7150, 7250, 7450, 7550, 7650, 7750, 7850
No Reviews are available at this time