Xenon 1902h, designed specifically for healthcare, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Honeywell's sixth-generation of area imaging technology features a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning. With industry-leading performance and reliability, the Xenon 1902h is well suited for a wide variety of healthcare applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1902h delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1902h incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes, Xenon 1902h decodes virtually all bar codes found in healthcare environments with ease. A space-saving, reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1902h fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue. Additionally, Xenon 1902h incorporates disinfectant-ready housing which resists the harmful effects of harsh cleaning agents used commonly in healthcare environments.
Honeywell Xenon 1902h - Barcode scanner - portable - 2D imager - decoded - Bluetooth 2.1
- Barcode scanner - portable
Print Contrast Signal (PCS):
- Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 49, CODABLOCK, cupon code, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, Code 32, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, TLC39, Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, China Post, Japanese Post, Kix (Netherlands) Post, Korea Post, Codablock F, UPC-E1, Trioptic Code, UPC-A/EAN-13 with Extended Coupon Code, OCR-A, OCR-B, Micro QR code, Code 93i, Info Mail
- Triggered, Adaptus Imaging Technology, antimicrobial protection
- Bluetooth Class 2, RoHS, WEEE, cULus, FIPS
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- Limited warranty - battery - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Laser-free solution
Class I LED illumination mitigates the risk of eye injury and, unlike laser-based devices, does not require training for safe operation.
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery with tool-free access
Powers a large number of scans per full charge ensuring maximum uptime; thumbwheel end-cap provides tool-free access to the battery, enabling employees to quickly and easily swap batteries.
- Flexible radio power management
It allows users to limit radio power output of scanner, minimizing the likelihood of interference with other devices.
- Disinfectant-ready housing
It protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- Vertical base
Minimizes overall footprint and enables presentation scanning, making the scanner ideal for use in areas such as pharmacy.
No Reviews are available at this time