Every day, the workers in your forklifts and other material handling equipment are under pressure to move more product in, through and out of the warehouse to meet customer demands. It will take a new level of efficiency. It will take a new level of accuracy. It will take the VH10. The VH10 is built to provide the real-time information this workforce needs to get the job done fast and right - in your warehouse aisles, out in the yard or in a freezer. You get productivity, ingeniously engineered - with all the features you need for truly flawless fulfillment in your most demanding environments.
Zebra VH10 - Vehicle mount computer - OMAP 3 800 MHz - Win CE 6.0 - 512 MB RAM - 1 GB SSD - 8" touchscreen 800 x 480 - kbd: English - rugged
- Vehicle mount computer - rugged
LCD Backlight Technology:
- 5-Wire Resistive Touch Screen Technology
- QWERTY keyboard, 12 direct function keys
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, 802.11a/b/g/n
- 2 x USB
- USB 2.0 (power only)
- 2 x serial
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Software Development Kit (SDK), Naurtech CETerm, Wavelink Terminal Emulation, Stay-Linked Client
- Anti-vibration, shock-resistant, Accelerometer, vehicle ignition control, built-in UPS
- UL, cUL, EN55022, IEC 60529 IP66, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, FCC Part 15.247, AS/NZS 60950-1, RSS-210, RoHS, UL 94 V-0, MIL-STD 810G, WEEE, FCC Part 15.407, REACH, EN 300 328, IEC 60721-3-5, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 893, EN 301 489-17
- 10.9 in x 9.4 in x 3.5 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Fits in virtually any material handling vehicle
Multiple mounting options, including standard RAM mounts and a 10-second quick release mount, plus a compact size make mounting easy, even in the smallest vehicles.
- Easily customize to meet your specific business needs
Add a Motorola corded or cordless scanner for fast and accurate capture of any bar code - even codes that are dirty or damaged. Add a push-to-talk microphone to enable instant voice communications with vehicle operators.
- Maximize uptime and minimize TCO with field serviceability
Replace the two elements that are most vulnerable to damage in minutes, right in your facility - the keyboard and touchscreen - no need to send to a service depot.
- Freezer-ready for the coldest supply chain
With the VH10 you get true frost and condensation free operation in freezers with touchscreen and board heaters, smart temperature sensors that automatically control the heaters and heating speed, an elastomeric keyboard that works despite icing and more.
No Reviews are available at this time