Building on the unique adaptability of the proven Zebra Omnii platform, the Omnii XT15 Series raises the bar even higher to deliver the highest levels of ruggedness and functionality. With the open source business model - giving you the flexibility and freedom to adapt your device with exactly what you need - and certified IP67 and IP65 rating, the Omnii XT15 Series delivers reliable performance and unparalleled adaptability for the most demanding of environments and applications.
Zebra Omnii XT15 - Data collection terminal - Win Embedded Handheld 6.5 - 1 GB - 3.7" color TFT (640 x 480) - barcode reader - (2D imager) - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 - English
- 3.7" color TFT (transflective)
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, 802.11a/b/g/n
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, TLS, WPA, WPA2-PSK, TKIP, WPA2-Enterprise, PEAPv0, PEAPv1
- Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile, Windows Media Player Mobile, Microsoft Office Mobile 2010, Internet Explorer Mobile
Expansion and Connectivity
- Accelerometer, digital compass
- Dust-resistant, LED indicator, drop-resistant
- Stylus, pistol grip handle
- IEC 60529 IP65, IEC 60529 IP67, EMC, RoHS, WEEE, E Mark, REACH
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Technology made tough
The Omnii XT15 comes with the option of Windows CE 6.0 or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems, both of which integrate seamlessly to automate key processes and boost productivity in real-time.
- Field-upgradeable adaptability
Omnii XT15 is always fit for purpose, so you can configure it the way you want and later bolt on what you need. This allows for future-proof flexibility as hardware can be reconfigured - and not replaced - saving your business up to 30% on lifetime total cost of ownership.
- Real-world practicality
Built with the Texas Instruments OMAP 3 microprocessor and a Zebra-designed Custom ASIC architecture, Omnii XT15 delivers industry-leading performance and efficiency with an extended battery life.
- Optimized ergonomics
Ergonomics are crucial to ensuring mobile workers are efficient and effective on their jobs. The Omnii XT15 features a balanced construction that is perfectly weighted for comfort, practicality and Natural Task Support. Furthermore, Omnii XT15 is equipped with software and transflective touch screens that enable a friendly user interface.
- The ultimate industrial handheld for hazardous environments
The Omnii XT15ni is UL-certified to be non-incendive, providing mobile workers with a rugged handheld device that safely operates in hazardous areas found in pharmaceutical, oil & gas, utilities, chemical and various manufacturing applications.
No Reviews are available at this time