The HP MSR93x Router Series delivers a high-performance small-branch router providing integrated routing, switching, security, SIP, 802.11n WLAN connectivity, and 4G LTE/3G in a single unit. With its Converged Infrastructure, it enables faster time to service and enhanced performance while simplifying your network through a single management screen and zero-touch deployment. The MSR93x increases flexibility and agility, delivering extensive connectivity capabilities in a compact, fixed form factor. The MSR93x is based on open standards for seamless integration within small-branch deployment.
HPE MSR935 Router - Router - DSL modem - 4-port switch - GigE
- Router - 4-port switch (integrated)
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Throughput: up to 300 Kpps
- Encryption throughput: up to 160 Mbps
- IPv4 routing table entries: 10000
- IPv6 routing table entries: 5000
- VPN tunnels: up to 100
- IPv4 forwarding table entries: 10000
- IPv6 forwarding table entries: 5000
Network / Transport Protocol:
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, L2TP, RSVP, APPN, NTP, ICMP/IP, IPSec, PPPoE, ARP, BOOTP, DHCP
- OSPF, EGP, RIP, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, IGMPv3, GRE, OSPFv3, MSDP, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, ECMP, RIPng, MLD, BGP-4+, CIDR
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, TFTP, CLI
- Triple DES, MD5, AES, IKE, TLS
- RADIUS, PAP, CHAP, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Firewall protection, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, NAT support, VPN support, BOOTP support, ARP support, MPLS support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, traffic shaping, port mirroring, IPv6 support, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, tunneling, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Committed Access Rate (CAR), MLD snooping, Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF), IPv4 support, Management Information Base (MIB), loop prevention, port isolation, packet storm protection, Class of Service (CoS), Loopback, IGMP proxy, Dynamic Virtual Private Network (DVPN), Network Quality Analyzer (NQA), Multicast Border Gateway Protocol (MBGP), WWAN support, Type of Service (ToS)
- IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EMC, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, RoHS, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, FDA, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B, EN 60825-1, AS/NZS 60950, ANSI C63.4, EN 60825-2, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:1995+A1:2001+A2:2005, EN 300 386, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
Protocols & Specifications:
- ITU G.992.3 Annex A, ITU G.992.3 Annex M
- LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Phone line: 1 x ADSL2+
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - advance hardware replacement - 1 year - response time: next business day
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Industry-standard CLI with a hierarchical structure
It reduces training time and expenses, and increases productivity in multivendor installations.
- Management security
It offers multiple privilege levels with password protection. ACLs provide telnet and SNMP access; local and remote syslog capabilities allow logging of all access.
- Remote monitoring (RMON)
It uses standard SNMP to monitor essential network functions; supports events, alarm, history, and statistics group plus a private alarm extension group.
- FTP, TFTP, and SFTP support
It offers different mechanisms for configuration updates. Trivial FTP (TFTP) is a simpler method using User Datagram Protocol (UDP). Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) runs over an SSH tunnel to provide additional security.
- Packet storm protection
It protects against broadcast, multicast, or unicast storms with user-defined thresholds.
- Forwarding performance
It provides up to 300 Kpps and meets current and future bandwidth-intensive application demands for enterprise businesses.
- Embedded encryption
It supports up to 100 VPN tunnels and up to 160 Mbps encryption throughput.
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
It provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck.
No Reviews are available at this time