For enterprises that require anywhere, anytime real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and data capture capabilities to maximize efficiency and serve customers more effectively, the Dolphin CT50 is Honeywell's most advanced enterprise-ready 4G/LTE handheld computer. With support for either Windows or Android operating systems, the CT50 targets highly mobile frontline employees in scan-intensive workflows such as on-demand delivery, field service, and customer engagement who require a truly mobile office with the modern conveniences of an all-touch smartphone and the highest degree of future-proofing to speed business agility and lower total cost of ownership.
Honeywell Dolphin CT50 - Data collection terminal - Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) - 16 GB - 4.7" color TFT (1280 x 720) - rear camera - barcode reader - (2D imager) - microSD slot - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) - English
- Sunlight readable, glove touch mode
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, CCXv4
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Object Push Profile (OPP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP)
- Google Play Store, Honeywell SDK, Honeywell Powertools and Demos
Expansion and Connectivity
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, magnetometer, gyro sensor, pressure sensor
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, drop-resistant, capacitive touch screen, HAC receiver, GMS Certified
- Bluetooth Class 2, IEC 60068-2-32, IP67
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Powerful, versatile platform
Industry-leading Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2.26GHz quad-core CPU enables more robust application performance at better speeds and power efficiencies.
- Pocketable and rugged form factor
A sleek, pocketable design, yet rugged enough for tough work environments with an IP67 rated design for protection from dust and water and the ability to withstand multiple 1.5 m drops to concrete and 1,000 0.5 m tumbles.
- Unparalleled scanning performance
Next-generation 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture performance on linear and 2D barcodes. An optional scan handle provides flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- Honeywell repair service plans
Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase, extending the product life expectancy beyond the norm for consumer grade devices.
No Reviews are available at this time