RS520-E8-RS8 is a 2U rack server that offers diverse RAID storage, exceptionally-high storage density, an optimized user experience. Engineered premium components for premium efficiency, RS520-E8-RS8 is an ideal choice for datacenters and other high-performance enterprise applications.
ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 V2 - Server - rack-mountable - 2U - 2-way - no CPU - RAM 0 GB - SATA - hot-swap 3.5" - no HDD - AST2400 - GigE - no OS - monitor: none
Front Accessible Bays Qty:
- Registered, quad channel memory architecture, Load-Reduced DIMM (LRDIMM)
Controller Interface Type:
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- 8 (total) / 8 (free) x hot-swap 3.5"
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x external 5.25" Slim Line
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x CPU
- 16 (total) / 16 (free) x DIMM 288-pin
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x M.2 Card
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode)
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8
- 2 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 x management
- 2 x VGA (1 front, 1 rear)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse
- 4 x USB 3.0 (2 front, 2 rear)
- FCC Class A certified, C-Tick, BSMI
- AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
Operating System / Software
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Mass storage and flexibility in 2U and additional OS Kernal disk
RS520-E8-RS8 is equipped with 12 SAS/SATA 3.5-inch disk drive bays. The hot-swappable design provides non-stop high availability, making short work of maintenance. RS520-E8-RS8 also offers great freedom when it comes to the choice of operating system drive type and placement, with M.2 slot available.
- Effective cooling with rack-optimized design
RS520-E8-RS8 offers excellent thermal solution, heat dissipation and energy savings. It's even possible to adjust the fan speed manually, so you have flexible control to meet different working environment. Advanced air-ducting technology and high efficiency 2U heat sink allows RS520-E8-RS8 to work at high operating temperature.
- Comprehensive RAID
RS520-E8-RS8 has support for the ASUS RAID/HBA card equip with LSI 2208, providing a simple and cost effective path for SAS/SATA storage upgrade and full function RAID and cache vault for data protection.
- 3 + 1 expansion
RS520-E8-RS8 has high expandability with 3 + 1 expansion ports in a configuration: that means one PCI-E Gen3 x 16 slot, one PCI-E Gen3 x 8 slot, plus one PCI-E Gen3 x 8 slot OCP mezzanine card for OCP such as the OCP 10 Gbit/s LAN card. This flexible expansion offers diverse applications in storage and networking to meeting the demands of future expansion.
- Premium components for premium efficiency
RS520-E8-RS8 benefits from premium components hand-chosen and carefully arranged by ASUS engineers to provide premium efficiency. It delivers great durability and up to 94% power efficiency.
- Easy diagnostic and deployment
RS520-E8-RS8 has a built-in Q-code/port 80 LED display panel for simple monitoring of the entire boot process, from the early hardware-awakening stages to the launch of the operating system and beyond. A bright power lamp on the rear lets you check the server's status instantly. RS520-E8-RS8 also benefits from an exclusive tool-less rail kit design, easing deployment for systems administrators for increased efficiency.
- User friendly design
The server also carries an asset tag for fast identification. RS520-E8-RS8 also offers great freedom when it comes to the choice of operating system drive type and placement, with both M.2 slot for independent OS available.
- Complete remote server management
With the Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) 2.0-compliant ASMB8-iKVM module in RS520-E8-RS8, and you'll be able to monitor, control and manage the server remotely. ASUS Server Web-based Management (ASWM) Enterprise has a simple and intuitive web-based graphical user interface. Save time and effort by flashing the BIOS remotely, use the screen-recording function for quick and easy trouble-shooting and exploit the many efficiency benefits of one-to-many centralized management afforded by ASWM Enterprise.
No Reviews are available at this time