Turn your ultraportable Surface into a desktop PC and boost your productivity with Surface Dock. Plug in the Surface Connect cable to charge your device and access external monitors, keyboard, mouse, and more. Find the perfect viewing angle, or position your device to take advantage of the robust pen capabilities.
Microsoft Surface Dock - Docking station - 2 x Mini DP - GigE - commercial - for Surface Book, Book 2, Book with Performance Base, Go, Laptop, Laptop 2, Pro 4, Pro 6
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- 1 x network - 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x display / video - Mini DisplayPort
- 1 x audio - line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x data cable - integrated
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- Microsoft Surface Book, Book 2, Book with Performance Base, Go, Laptop, Laptop 2, Pro (Mid 2017), Pro 3, Pro 4, Pro 6
- All the ports you need
With two high-definition video ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port, four high-speed USB 3.0 ports, and an audio output, you've got all the connections you need in a sleek, compact design.
- Lightning fast with minimalist design
Surface Dock uses Surface Connect technology which enables high-speed transfer of video, audio and data over a single cable, keeping your desk clutter-free. It also has a Gigabit Ethernet port giving you a fast, reliable connection to your network.
- Easy setup
Surface Dock is quick and easy to set up. Connect your peripherals to Surface Dock and then attach the magnetic Surface Connect cable to your device. It's that easy.
No Reviews are available at this time