Create innovative consumer product models faster with Autodesk Alias Design software. Part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, Alias Design is for consumer product designers who own the entire process - from ideation to the final surfaces that are passed to engineering. Quickly iterate ideas, build conceptual product models, and create high-quality surfaces with a comprehensive set of digital painting and sketching tools. Communicate top-quality designs easily via sketches, illustrations, photorealistic renderings, and animation. To help create designs that are both attractive and technically feasible, Autodesk Alias Design helps you capture the right forms. Develop production-quality geometry that can move back and forth between design and engineering applications, enabling collaboration on the digital prototype.
Autodesk Alias Design - Subscription Renewal (annual) + Advanced Support - 1 seat - commercial - VCP, Single-user - Win, Mac
- Creativity application - graphics & image editing, 3D modeling
- Subscription Renewal - annual
- Volume Channel Partner, Single-user
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro, Apple MacOS X 10.9.x, Apple MacOS X 10.10.x
- Intel multi-core processor - 2 GHz - RAM 4 GB - HD 5 GB
- AMD multi-core processor - 2 GHz - RAM 4 GB - HD 5 GB
- Phone consulting - annual - response time: 2 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Friday - severity level 1
- Phone consulting - annual - response time: 4 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Friday - severity level 2
- Phone consulting - annual - response time: 8 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Friday - severity level 3
- Web support - annual - response time: 2 hours - severity level 1
- Web support - annual - response time: 4 hours - severity level 2
- Web support - annual - response time: 8 hours - severity level 3
- Web knowledge base access - annual
- New releases update - annual
- Align tool
Align tool enhancements enable users to more easily achieve the professional results associated with Class-A surfacing. The tool is optimized for direct modeling workflows and offers best-in-class control over CV placement and continuity. Enhancements include refined positional influence, tangent balancing, automatic partial alignment, and improved alignment to trimmed edges.
- Advanced capability for extending surfaces
The Extend tool now allows for more flexibility by introducing the addition of nonproportional modification. Manipulators on the surface edge allow for dynamically extending proportionally and nonproportionally with improved ease of use and feedback. You can also set the condition to select two opposite edges and extend both at the same time.
- Dynamic project sketch workflow
Produce more design ideas in less time by combining 2D illustrations and graphic elements on simple 3D models. Project Sketch now updates dynamically, allowing users to build-up or modify a canvas and see the change reflected directly on the projected textures.
- Simplified rapid prototyping output
Build physical prototypes more efficiently from digital models. Autodesk Alias Design software accelerates the workflow to create watertight rapid prototypes so you can develop and define designs before committing to production.
- High quality visual state presets
Visual States presets automatically turn on environment and shade settings. The Visual States are customizable, ensuring that users can have access to three distinct shaded conditions, increasing flexibility and quality for visualizing data.
No Reviews are available at this time