The Cisco Meraki MS350-24 is a 24-port GbE cloud-managed stackable L3 enterprise-class access switch with four SFP+ uplinks and support for redundant power supplies for mission critical environments. The MS350 family includes integrated client and layer 7 application visibility, remote troubleshooting tools like live packet capture and cable test. The MS350 family is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost and complexity.
Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed MS350-24 - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink) - desktop, rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
- Non-blocking switching capacity: 128 Gbps
- Latency: 2.5 µs
- Forwarding table entries: 96000
- Tagged VLANs: 4096
- OSPFv2, static IP routing
Remote Management Protocol:
- Auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, port mirroring, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), SMS alert, LLDP support, DHCP client, tagged VLAN, crossover detection
- IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at
- 24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
- 4 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+ uplink
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Power Redundancy Scheme:
- 1+1 (with optional power supply)
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime - response time: next day
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry's cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Virtual stacking
Cisco Meraki MS Switches feature virtual stacking - an industry first - that allows management of thousands of switch ports as one, without requiring a physical connection between switches. Quickly find and configure switch ports across your entire network, even those in geographically-distributed locations. Easily configure ports for access devices, assign voice VLANs, control PoE, and more, with a few simple clicks and without complex CLI instructions.
- Layer 7 application and client visibility
Cisco Meraki MS Switches are the industry's only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
- QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
- Enterprise security
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. MS Switches integrate seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
No Reviews are available at this time