Full HD monitor with visibility-enhancing technology for security and surveillance. The DuraVision FDF2305W is equipped with DVI-D 24 pin and D-Sub mini 15 pin inputs for digital and analog signal support respectively. It also has two HDMI inputs which support both PC and AV signals and can be connected to video cameras, recorders, and other AV devices. Images are displayed pixel by pixel in full high definition that fills the entire screen.
EIZO DuraVision FDF2305W - LED monitor - 23" - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - TN - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 10 ms - 2xHDMI, DVI-D, VGA - speakers - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080
- 1000:1 / 5000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
Controls & Adjustments:
- Mute, volume, brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma correction, input select, color temperature, black level, hue, gain
- Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Japanese
- Carrying handle, HDCP, Auto EcoView, Auto Brightness Control, ContrastEnhancer, Smart Resolution, 14-bit lookup table, Smart Insight, Smart Detection, Skin Tone Enhancer, Text Enhancer
- 21.5 in x 7.9 in x 15.4 in - with stand
- DVI-D (HDCP)
- 2 x HDMI
- Audio line-in (mini-jack)
- Headphones (mini-jack)
- Audio line-out (mini-jack)
Display Position Adjustments:
- 1 x DVI cable - DVI-D to DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI cable
- FCC Class B certified, DVI DMPM, TUV S, VESA DPMS, CB, ICES-003 Class B, CCC, DDC/CI, RoHS, WEEE, cTUVus, VCCI Class B, EAC, China RoHS, RCM
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 21.5 in - depth: 7.9 in - height: 15.4 in - weight: 11.5 lbs
- Without stand - width: 21.5 in - depth: 2.1 in - height: 13.7 in - weight: 8.6 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Equipped with 2 HDMI inputs
The DuraVision FDF2305W is equipped with DVI-D 24 pin and D-Sub mini 15 pin inputs for digital and analog signal support respectively. It also has two HDMI inputs which support both PC and AV signals and can be connected to video cameras, recorders, and other AV devices.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD panel
Images are displayed pixel by pixel in full high definition that fills the entire screen. Images taken with Full HD cameras are reproduced in detail.
- Smart resolution for sharper image
EIZO-patented super-resolution technology called Smart Resolution analyzes the displayed content for noise and blur. It ensures that noise is not accentuated while correcting the blur to the extent needed to sharpen the image. For images with a lot of depth, it sharpens the foreground more strongly to reproduce the depth that simulates a real world sense of focus.
- Day and Night preset modes
3 preset modes are included: sRGB, Day, and Night. The latter two presets are optimized to match Day mode and Night mode (monochrome) used in digital cameras. You can easily switch between modes using a single button on the included remote control.
- Visibility in dark areas
Automatically detects areas that are difficult to see and adjusts the brightness of each pixel, reproducing images with a realistic sense of depth. Figures that used to be difficult to see in digital imaging are made visible.
- Reduce reflective light
A non-glare panel dissipates reflective light that would normally make the screen difficult to view and strain the eyes.
- Display moving images clearly
An overdrive circuit accelerates gray-to-gray response time which minimizes ghosting and blurring during high-motion scenes for clear video reproduction.
- Smooth gradations
The input signal from a PC with 8 bits per RGB (Red, Green, Blue) color is converted to 14 bits within the monitor. Using gamma correction with a 14-bit LUT, the monitor chooses optimal colors and returns the data to 8 bits to produce smooth display of gradations.
No Reviews are available at this time