The Dell DisplayPort to DVI (Single-Link) adapter lets you to take video content from your laptop or desktop and display it on any monitor, projector or HDTV featuring a DVI (Single-Link) input. This user-friendly adapter supports a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200 and ensures a quality viewing experience. The adapter can be used to enjoy movies on a home projector, mirror your desktop for an expanded workstation or show presentations at school or work.
Dell DisplayPort to DVI Single-Link Adapter - Display adapter - DisplayPort (M) to DVI-D (F) - for Latitude 54XX, 7214, 7414; OptiPlex 30XX, 3240, 5050, 52XX, 70XX, 74XX; Precision T1650
- 20 pin DisplayPort - male
Connector (Second End):
- 18+1 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - female
- Alienware 13
- Dell Inspiron 3050, 3252, 3647, 3655, 3656, 3847
- Dell Latitude 14 Rugged (5404), 5414 Rugged, 5420 Rugged, 7214 Rugged Extreme, 7414 Rugged Extreme, E4200, E4300, E4310, E5250, E5400, E5410, E5420, E5430, E5440, E5450, E5500, E5510, E5520, E5530, E5540, E5550, E6220, E6230, E6320, E6330, E6400, E6400 ATG, E6400 XFR, E6410, E6410 ATG, E6420, E6420 ATG, E6420 XFR, E6430, E6430 ATG, E6430S, E6440, E6500, E6510, E6520, E6530, E6540, E7240, E7250, E7440, E7450
- Dell OptiPlex 3010 (MT), 3020, 3040 (micro), 3050, 3240, 380 (MT), 5050, 5250, 5270 All In One, 580 (DT), 7010 (DT, MT, SFF), 7040, 7050, 7440, 7450, 760 (DT, MT), 780 (MT), 790 (DT, MT, SFF), 9010 (DT, MT, SFF), 9020 (micro, SFF, USFF), 9030, 960 (DT), 980 (DT), 990 (DT), XE2
- Dell Precision R5500, R7610, T1650, T3610, T5600, T5600 Advanced, T5600 Base, T5600 Essential, T5610, T7610
- Dell Precision Mobile Workstation 7510, 7710, M2400, M2800, M4400, M4500, M4600, M4700, M6400, M6500, M6600
- Dell Precision Rack 7910
- Dell Precision Tower 5810, 7910
- Adapter converts DisplayPort to DVI (Single-Link)
The Dell Adapter - DisplayPort to DVI (Single-Link) enables you view video content from any laptop or desktop with DisplayPort (DP) video output on a variety of DVI (Single-Link) compliant displays, ranging from monitors to projectors. Compliant with DisplayPort specifications version 1.1a and supporting a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200, this user-friendly adapter ensures a quality viewing experience.
- Video adapter ensures connectivity
This video adapter allows you to take video content from your laptop or desktop and display it on any monitor, projector or HDTV featuring a DVI (Single-Link) input. As long as your device is equipped with a DP output, this compact adapter ensures a seamless conversion. Use it to enjoy movies on a home projector, mirror your desktop for an expanded workstation or show presentations at school or work.
- Enjoy a crystal-clear viewing experience
The Dell Adapter - DisplayPort to DVI (Single-Link) supports video resolution of up to 1920 x 1200, making it ideal for enhanced presentations and intricate graphics.
- Compact size offers easy portability
Measuring 8 x 1.7 x 0.5 (L x W x H)-inch, this Plug-and-Play adapter is easy to use and keep handy for impromptu presentations for clients or movie nights with friends. The adapter is fitted with a DisplayPort on one end and a 24-pin Digital DVI on the other, a standard fit for a wide variety of DVI compatible display monitors, projectors and HDTVs.
- Adapter is DisplayPort compliant
The adapter is compliant with DisplayPort specification version 1.1a, ensuring true DP quality when video content is adapted and viewed. DisplayPort 1.1a specifications allow there to be a longer reach between source and display without reducing picture quality.
No Reviews are available at this time