Ruckus Unleashed access points are designed for organizations and venues that need rock-solid Wi-Fi performance that is easy to deploy without wireless LAN controllers. The Ruckus Unleashed ZoneFlex R310 indoor AP is optimized for small organizations that need affordable, high-performance Wi-Fi. Small organizations without a dedicated IT staff need Wi-Fi coverage that serves customers, keeps employees productive, and supports backend business functions. This means Wi-Fi must be easy to deploy, fast, and highly reliable. The R310 does not compromise on performance. This 802.11ac AP incorporates the same patented adaptive antenna technology, BeamFlex+, found throughout the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio, that extends coverage using fewer APs and improves wireless download speeds. BeamFlex directs each data packet over the best performing signal path, mitigating interference automatically. The R310 also incorporates ChannelFly which provides significant capacity improvements in congested environments - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches. The R310: Installs easily even without an IT staff; Supports up to 100 clients on a single AP; Supports more services - including streaming media, web browsing, and email; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - including jitter and latency sensitive streaming media; Uses fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities; Improves throughput automatically delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains; Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+.
Ruckus ZoneFlex R310 Unleashed - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI, TR-069
- Concurrent stations: 100
- Simultaneous VoIP clients: 30
- Spatial streams: 2
- Auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, NAT support, LDAP support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), manageable, RADIUS support, reset button, 2T2R MIMO technology
- RADIUS, LDAP, Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID), Active Directory
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE) - RJ-45
- CB, IC, WEEE, EN 60601-1-2, EFTA, RoHS 2 (2011/05/EU)
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Low-cost enterprise-class 802.11ac solution
Unprecedented performance with extended range at the affordable value point.
- Extended range requires fewer APs
Adaptive antenna technology delivers an increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage, minimizing the number of APs, required to service any area.
- Sleek, low-profile enclosure for ease-of-deployment
Aesthetically pleasing design fits almost anywhere. Powerful 802.11ac technology, that literally fits in the palm of your hand for easy deployment.
- Channel selection optimizes throughput
ChannelFly dynamically chooses the optimal channel, giving users the high throughput even in highly congested environments.
- Intuitive configuration and management
The simple configuration and management through a web-based wizard and automated deployment capabilities.
- Hassle-free migration to high-speed Wi-Fi
Support for standard 802.3af power over Ethernet allows enterprises to use existing PoE switches without costly upgrades.
No Reviews are available at this time