Cisco 890 series integrated services routers combine Internet access, comprehensive security, and wireless services in a single, secure device that is easy to deploy and manage. The best-in-class Cisco 890 series architecture has been specifically designed to deliver high performance with concurrent services, business continuity, and investment protection for enterprise small branch offices and service provider managed services applications. Cisco 890 series integrated services routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communications to enterprise small branch offices. They are designed to deliver secure broadband, Metro Ethernet, wireless LAN (WLAN) connectivity, and business continuity. The routers also come with powerful management tools, such as the web-based Cisco configuration professional configuration management tool, which simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
Cisco 819 Secure Hardened Router with Smart Serial - Router - 4-port switch - refurbished (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Router - 4-port switch (integrated)
Network / Transport Protocol:
- L2TP, IPSec, DHCP, L2TPv3, DDNS
- OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, NHRP, GRE, policy-based routing (PBR), WCCP, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
Remote Management Protocol:
- Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, SSH, CLI
- DES, Triple DES, PKI, 128-bit AES, 192-bit AES, 256-bit AES
- Firewall protection, NAT support, VPN support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, content filtering, DiffServ support, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), firmware upgradable, Low-latency queuing (LLQ), Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), RADIUS support, DHCP server, Virtual Route Forwarding-Lite (VRF-Lite), DNS proxy, DHCP relay, DHCP client
- IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, CISPR 22, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, FCC CFR47 Part 15, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 301.511, MIL-STD 810G, BSMI CNS 13438, EN 301.908, VCCI V-3, IP41, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, SAE J 1455, EN 301.489-7, EN 301.489-24, EN 301 489-1, EN 300 386
- 1 GB (installed) / 1 GB (max)
- 1 GB (installed) / 1 GB (max)
- WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Management: 1 x RJ-45
- USB: 1 x mini-USB Type A
- Serial: 1 x 26 pin Smart Serial
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
- Cisco IOS Advanced IP services
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Single platform for multiple applications
This single architecture is uniquely designed for deployments in multiple remote applications such as ATM machines, kiosks, small branch offices, remote teleworker sites, gas stations, telemetry, etc. and across all industries. Hardened models extend the ISR footprint into deployments wherein the router is exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as heat dissipation, exposure to extreme temperatures, dust, splash water, shock and vibration.
- Lightweight, compact size with low power consumption
Can be deployed in many different environments where space, heat dissipation, and low power consumption are critical factors.
- Increased performance to run concurrent services
Performance allows customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure, concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services.
- Enhanced security
An integrated stateful and application inspection firewall provides network perimeter security and high-speed IP Security (IPsec); 3DES and AES encryption offer data privacy over the Internet. Intrusion prevention enforces security policies in a larger enterprise or service provider network. Content filtering offers category-based URL classification and blocking, thus providing increased productivity and better use of company resources.
- Four-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch
It allows for multiple Ethernet device connectivity in a small office or other remote location with the ability to designate a port as the network edge. VLANs allow for secure segmentation of network resources. Multiple LAN and WAN devices can be connected to standard 10/100/Ethernet or serial interfaces.
- Dual subscriber-identity-module (SIM) support
Hardware readiness for Dual SIM provides for high reliability and cellular multi-homing support for HSPA-based networks.
- Advanced security features
Authorization and authentication determines which individuals and devices have access to the network. Firewall protection provides perimeter security when using public networks. 3DES and AES encryption provides for highly secure VPNs when transmitting and receiving data over public networks.
- QoS features
It provides traffic precedence to delay-sensitive or prioritized applications. Facilitates low-latency routing of delay-sensitive applications such as streaming video.
- IP multicast
It allows efficient broadcast of data or video for increased situational awareness, multiuser communications, or surveillance applications.
No Reviews are available at this time