The Cisco Video Surveillance 6400 IP Camera is an outdoor, high-definition, full-functioned video endpoint with an integrated infrared (IR) illuminator and industry-leading image quality and processing power. The camera is capable of full 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second (fps) while optimizing network usage with H.264 or MJPEG compression. Contact closures and two-way audio allow integration with microphones, speakers, and access control systems. With its open, standards-based design, the camera provides an ideal platform for integration and operation as an independent device or as part of a Cisco video surveillance network.
Cisco Video Surveillance 6400 IP Camera - Network surveillance camera - outdoor - color (Day&Night) - 1920 x 1080 - auto and manual iris - audio - LAN 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - DC 12 V / AC 24 V / PoE
- Network surveillance camera
- Yes: two-way audio capability
- Color - Day&Night - fixed - outdoor
Max Digital Video Resolution:
- 0.4 lux - color - F1.2
- 0.2 lux - B&W - F1.2
- Auto exposure control, built-in IR illuminator, dual video stream, auto gain control, auto white balance
- Auto and manual iris (DC)
Horizontal Field of View (degree):
Vertical Field of View (degree):
- Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- DHCP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, TLS, Bonjour, SSH, SSL, QOS, CoS, DSCP
- CISPR 22 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60825, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, IP66, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60825, VCCI Class B
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - advance hardware replacement - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- True high-definition video
The camera streams crisp and clear 1080p (1920 x 1080) video at 30 fps while maintaining low network bandwidth.
- Motorized focus and zoom
The lens on the 6400 IP camera allows the focus and zoom to be controlled remotely, greatly simplifying installations and field of view adjustments.
- Integrated IR illuminator
An integrated IR illuminator can light an area up to 30 meters away.
- Outdoor ready
An IP66 rated enclosure and an included mounting bracket allow for outdoor mounting straight out of the box.
- Dual streaming
The camera can stream H.264 and MJPEG video simultaneously. Each video stream can be configured with individual resolution, quality, and frame-rate settings.
- Day/night operation
The camera provides true day/night functionality, and includes an IR filter that automatically switches to night mode in low-light scenes. This function can be set to manual, automatic, or scheduled control.
No Reviews are available at this time