The FortiAP-S series are cloud-managed access points designed for deployment in SMBs and distributed enterprise remote sites. Managed through the free FortiCloud provisioning and management portal, they eliminate the CAPEX and complexity of deploying WLAN controllers and management servers.
Fortinet FortiAP S323C - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi 5 - 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Maximum number of configured SSIDs: 16
- Wall mountable, PoE+, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), 3T3R MIMO technology, Low Density Parity Check (LDPC), rogue access point detection, ceiling mountable, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- TLS, PEAP, TTLS, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP
- MS-CHAP v.2, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), EAP-FAST
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11j, IEEE 802.11ac
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45
- 1 x USB - Type A
- 1 x console - RJ-45
- Wall mounting kit, ceiling mounting kit
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Cloud Wi-Fi with comprehensive threat protection
Unlike any other access points on the market, they are equipped with extra memory and a powerful dual-core processor, which enable them to perform real-time security processing on the AP itself, providing complete protection against all manner of Wi-Fi and cyber-threats at the network edge. With Fortinet's award winning security technology embedded in the AP, the FortiAP-S series provides the most compact solution for complete content and application security in a Cloud Wi-Fi architecture. This has significant implications for ease-of-deployment, operational efficiency and total cost of ownership.
- Benefits of Cloud management without sacrificing security
Combines the low CAPEX and convenience of cloud management, with cloudprovided threat protection, delivered through regular FortiGuard updates.
- Advanced security protection embedded in the AP
On-board IPS, antivirus scanning, web-filtering and application control, protects all users and devices from the latest security threats.
- Integrated WIDS and Rogue AP suppression
Protects the network from advanced wireless threats to satisfy PCI DSS compliance. PCI-DSS compliance reports available through FortiCloud.
Fortinet FANT-04ABGN-2504-O-R - Antenna - indoor, outdoor - Wi-Fi - 4 dBi (for 4.9 - 5.85 GHz), 2.5 dBi (for 2.4 - 2.5 GHz) - omni-directional - outdoor, indoor - for FortiAP 22X, 433, S223, S322, U323, U423, U433; FortiAP Universal Series U223, U422, U433
No Reviews are available at this time