As a member of the Zebra 3600 Ultra-Rugged Series of scanners, the practically indestructible 1D/2D DS3608-DP corded and DS3678-DP cordless scanner brings the dependable lightning-fast capture of virtually every direct part mark to aerospace, automotive and other manufacturing plants where end-to-end traceability of every product component is required. And since the DS3608-DP and DS3678-DP also captures any 1D and 2D barcode displayed on a screen or printed on a label, you get real value - unstoppable performance in a single flexible device that can meet scanning needs from the assembly line to quality control.
Zebra DS3608-DP - Barcode scanner - handheld - decoded
- Barcode scanner - handheld
Print Contrast Signal (PCS):
- Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, MicroPDF417, Code 3 of 5, Italy Pharmacode, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, TLC39, Micro QR code, China Han Xin Code, Direct Part Mark (DPM), UPC/EAN supplementals
- Beeper, LED indicator, vibration
- UL, VDE, EN 61000-6-2, RoHS, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, IP67, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009, IEC 60601-1-2:2007, EN 50581:2012, ICES-003 issue 5 Class B, IEC 62471:2006, EN 62471:2008, EN 60601-1-2:2007, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+AC:2011, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 55024:2010, EN 55022:2010/AC:2011, IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009 + A2:2013, CU, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B Class B
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Superior performance
When it comes to capturing barcodes in the manufacturing plant, the DS3608-DP and DS3678-DP deliver the ultimate in scanning performance - period. Capture direct part marks regardless of size, surface, contrast, density or type - including challenging dot peen, chemical or laser etch, ink, inkjet mold, cast or thermal spray marks. And workers can capture any 1D or 2D barcode displayed on a screen or printed on a label in practically any condition for superior barcode capture flexibility in a single scanner.
- Ultra-rugged design
The warehouse and manufacturing plant floor is as tough as its gets. The ultra-rugged scanner. The corded and cordless models are the only scanners in this class that are dust-tight, sprayproof and waterproofed to IP67, with an IP65-sealed cradle for a complete rugged cordless solution.
- Unrivaled manageability
With our complimentary industry-best tools, managing these scanners couldn't be easier. You can remotely configure and upgrade your scanners, format data properly for instant transmission into your business applications, monitor battery statistics for your cordless models and more.
No Reviews are available at this time