The Triton is a rugged yet cost effective handheld terminal that can be quickly deployed with minimal configuration time and little to no training.
AML Triton - Data collection terminal - Linux Kernel 2.6.39 - 16 MB monochrome (160 x 160) - barcode reader - (2D imager) - Wi-Fi
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Monochrome - WLED backlight
Security Protocols & Features:
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
Expansion and Connectivity
- 1 x USB
- 1 x serial RS-232
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, drop-resistant
- RoHS, FCC Part 15 A, IP51, CDRH Class II
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Highly-visible backlit LCD
The LCD has a bright-white backlight, making the screen highly visible in any lighting conditions. In dark conditions, dim light, or full sunshine, the clarity and visibility of the Triton display is amazing.
- Summit wireless radio
The Triton comes with an enterprise class Summit radio with 802.11 b/g/n connectivity.
- Improved keypad durability
The keypad is now protected with clear epoxy domed tops making them impervious to any kind of abrasive wear that might rub them off or obscure them in any way.
No Reviews are available at this time