Built with unfailing protection in mind, the IP65 and MIL-STD-810G rated XSLATE B10 rugged tablet endures even the most extreme work environments. Better yet, it doesn't compromise critical PC capabilities despite being only 2.4 lbs. It actually gives you more of everything you need now: more core strength and power under the hood, more security, more workflow flexibility and more rugged mobility.
Xplore XSlate B10 - Rugged - tablet - Core i5 5350U / 1.8 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 10.1" IPS touchscreen 1366 x 768 (HD) - HD Graphics 6000 - Wi-Fi - vPro
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Intel Core i5 (5th Gen) 5350U / 1.8 GHz
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
LCD Backlight Technology:
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- Direct Bonding technology, glove touch mode, wet touch mode
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- 2 x USB 3.0
Memory Card Reader:
- Yes (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC)
- Sierra Wireless Skylight, Validity Finger Print Manager App, Ublox u-Center, Wacom Pen App, xCapture Pro, Touch Mode Switcher, Panel Control Center
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, anti-vibration, shock-resistant, drop-resistant
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- CISPR 24, EN55022, IEC 60950, EN55024, IEC 60529 IP65, CISPR 22, ICES-003 Class B, FCC CFR47 Part 15, MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD-461F, ERP, ANSI/ISA.12.12.01 Class I Division 2 Groups ABCD, CID2
- 11.1 in x 7.1 in x 0.9 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- Top rated protection
Thrive in challenging environments with MIL-STD-810G, IP65, and sealed tablet ports.
- All ports, all the time.
8 total ports standard, including 2 x USB 3.0 ports, Micro SDXC, Micro HDMI-out, RJ45, True Serial, USB 3.0, with optional HDMI-In port for an unrivaled bonus.
- Uptime all the time
Up to 20 hour of operation with hot-swappable second battery option, ultra-fast 4G LTE broadband and 802.11ac Wi-Fi data access means reliable uptime.
No Reviews are available at this time