As a member of the Zebra 3600 Ultra-Rugged Series of scanners, the practically indestructible 1D/2D DS3608-HD corded and DS3678-HD cordless scanner is ready for one of the world's toughest environments - the electronics manufacturing production line. You get the truly unstoppable performance you need to prevent the high cost of unplanned production line downtime. Your workers get first-time every time capture of the many types of small and high-density barcodes printed on the components in the products you make. And since these scanners also capture standard barcodes in virtually any condition, you get a real value - unstoppable performance in a single flexible device that can meet scanning needs from the assembly line to the warehouse.
Zebra DS3608-HD - Barcode scanner - handheld - decoded - USB
- Barcode scanner - handheld
Print Contrast Signal (PCS):
- Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, MicroPDF417, Code 3 of 5, Italy Pharmacode, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, TLC39, Micro QR code, China Han Xin Code, UPC/EAN supplementals
- Beeper, LED indicator, vibration
- UL, VDE, EN 61000-6-2, RoHS, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, IP67, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009, IEC 60601-1-2:2007, EN 50581:2012, ICES-003 issue 5 Class B, IEC 62471:2006, EN 62471:2008, EN 60601-1-2:2007, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+AC:2011, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 55024:2010, EN 55022:2010/AC:2011, IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009 + A2:2013, CU, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B Class B
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Superior performance
You get the ultimate in scanning performance - period. Your workers can capture virtually any high-density and standard 1D or 2D barcode at lightning speed, regardless of whether it is printed on a paper label or directly on a product component. Even if barcodes are damaged, dirty or poorly printed, no problem - this intelligent scanner can handle it all.
- Ultra-rugged design
The warehouse and manufacturing plant floor is as tough as its gets. The ultra-rugged scanner. The corded and cordless models are the only scanners in this class that are dust-tight, sprayproof and waterproofed to IP67, with an IP65-sealed cradle for a complete rugged cordless solution.
- Unrivaled manageability
With the complimentary industry-best tools, managing these scanners couldn't be easier. You can remotely configure and upgrade your scanners, format data properly for instant transmission into your business applications, monitor battery statistics for your cordless models and more.
No Reviews are available at this time