The CCL650i2 is a dual 3MP Display solution. It offers a full diagnostic workstation on one screen. This increases flexibility and improves workflow. With high luminance and high contrast, and an integrated color calibration function, the CCL650i2 delivers highly accurate color reproduction faithful to the DICOM GSDF. The CCL650i2 includes a luminance compensation feature for edge to edge consistency and is fully configurable for multi-display applications.
TOTOKU CCL650i2 - LED monitor - 6MP - color - 30" - 3280 x 2048 - IPS - 800 cd/m² - 1000:1 - DVI-D, DisplayPort
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 6MP - color
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Automatic DICOM calibration
- 27.4 in x 9.6 in x 20.2 in
- DVI-D (dual link)
- USB 2.0 upstream
- 2 x USB 2.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- Pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
VESA Mounting Interface:
- 100 x 100 mm, 100 x 200 mm
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), ambient light sensor, VESA interface support
- 2 x DVI cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 2 x DisplayPort cable
- Plug and Play, FCC Class B certified, DDC-2B, ICES-003 Class B, RoHS, DVI 1.0, FDA 510k, J-MOSS, VCCI Class B, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:2008, DisplayPort 1.1a, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 + A1:2012
Power Consumption (Typical):
Power Consumption Stand by:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- Next generation interface - DisplayPort
The dual-input concept of CCL650i2 is as flexible as you need it. You can choose do drive it with one signal - DVI or DisplayPort - or you can connect two signals, no matter if they are supplied by one or two workstations. This enables all different combinations and ensure that hanging protocols from your PACS solution are maintaned.
- The greenest displays ever build
Totoku is committed to providing high performance display systems that are ecological and environmentallyfriendly. They strive to create green IT initiatives and be a part of building a clean energy future. In e ort toachieve this, they have incorporated power-saving features in the i2 series displays.
- 3 Megapixel Emulation mode
Due to the double 3MP+ resolution older videocards eg. Matrox MED3MP or Rad Cards are not able to driver the CCL650i2 out of the box. The integrated 3MP mode simulates a normal dual 3MP workstation.