The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-60D series security appliances deliver comprehensive enterprise-class protection for smaller locations, branch offices, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks. Building on the foundation of the FortiASIC System on a Chip 2 (SOC2) they provide an integrated set of essential security technologies to protect all of your applications and data. The FortiWiFi-60D is ideal for BYOD environments requiring integrated wireless access and next generation security. Simple per-device pricing, an integrated management console, a range of interface options as well as remote management capabilities significantly reduce procurement, deployment and administrative costs.
Fortinet FortiWiFi 60D - Security appliance - with 5 years FortiCare 8X5 Enhanced Support + 5 years FortiGuard - GigE - Wi-Fi (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- 5 years FortiCare 8X5 Enhanced Support + 5 years FortiGuard
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Firewall throughput (1518/512/64-byte UDP): 1.5 Gbps
- Firewall latency (64-byte UDP): 4 µs
- Firewall throughput: 2.2 Mpps
- VPN throughput (512-byte packet size): 1 Gbps
- VPN throughput (SSL): 30 Mpps
- IPS throughput: 200 Mbps
- CAPWAP throughput: 250 Mbps
- NGFW throughput: 20 Mbps
- SSL inspection throughput: 32 Mbps
- Concurrent sessions: 500000
- New sessions per second: 4000
- Firewall policies: 5000
- Gateway to gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels: 200
- Client to gateway IPSec VPN tunnels: 500
- Concurrent SSL VPN users: 100
- Number of FortiAP devices: 10
- Number of FortiToken devices: 100
- Number of FortiClient devices: 200
- 2 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 (WAN)
- 7 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 (DMZ)
- 2 x USB - Type A
- 1 x console - RJ-45
- UL, VCCI, C-Tick, ICSA IPSec certified, ICSA Firewall certified, cUL, ICSA Antivirus, CB, FCC Part 15 B, ICSA Network IPS, ICSA SSL-TLS
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Technical support - phone consulting - 5 years
- Product info support - web knowledge base access - 5 years
- Limited warranty - replacement - 5 years
- New releases update - 5 years
- Intrusion definitions update - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Install in minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer wizard enables you to easily and quickly set up and configure FortiGate and FortiWiFi platforms with easy-to-follow instructions. The application runs on Windows, Mac OS X desktops and laptops as well as popular mobile devices. Simply connect to the appropriate USB port on the appliance, and be fully protected in minutes.
- 3G/4G WAN connectivity
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-60D series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible 3rd party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
- Compact and reliable form factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
- Superior wireless coverage
A built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas is integrated on the FortiWiFi-60D and provides speedy 802.11n coverage on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. The dual-band chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.
- Complete and real-time security
Fortinet designed FortiOS to deliver the advanced protection and performance that standalone products simply cannot match. The integrated technologies work together as a system to provide better visibility and mitigation of the latest network and application threats, stopping attacks before damage can occur. FortiGuard Subscription Services provide automated, real-time, upto-date protection against security threats.
- Industry validation
The FortiGate family of physical and virtual appliances has earned more certifications than any other vendor by consistently meeting rigorous third-party standards. The industry-leading technology provides you with air-tight security.
- Unique visibility and control
FortiOS gives you greater visibility and more consistent, granular control over users, devices, applications and data. Dashboard widgets allow administrators to quickly view and understand real-time network activities and threat situations while reputation-based analysis quickly identifies potentially compromised systems.
- Ease of use
FortiOS lowers costs and reduces IT staff workloads. Physical or virtual FortiGate appliances give you the flexibility to match your security to your environment while enforcing a uniform security policy. Single pane of glass management and centralized analysis ensure consistent policy creation and enforcement while minimizing deployment and configuration challenges.
No Reviews are available at this time