The Pro L1200UNL large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this versatile projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson 4K Enhancement technology. Offering extraordinary color brightness, the Epson 3LCD projector ensures brilliant images. Delivering 7,000 lm of color brightness and 7,000 lm of white brightness, the L1200U's laser light engine also provides many hours of virtually maintenance-free operation.
Epson PowerLite Pro L1200UNL - 3LCD projector - 7000 lumens (white) - 7000 lumens (color) - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 16:10 - 1080p - no lens - LAN - with 3 years Epson Road Service Program - Epson Brighter Futures Education Program
- 3 years Epson Road Service Program
- WUXGA - WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 2,304,000 pixels (1920 x 1200) x 3
- Edge blending, Dynamic Mode
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
Horizontal Keystone Correction:
- NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60
- VGA, HDMI, component video, DVI
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p
LAN and Wireless Image Transferring Protocols:
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B (management)
- 3 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial RS-232C - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) (management)
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDBaseT - RJ-45
- 1 x component video output - BNC x 5
- 1 x 3G-HDSDI
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Remote control, lens lock screw
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Epson Brighter Futures Education Program
- AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - replacement - 3 years / 20000 hours - response time: next business day
- Technical support - phone consulting - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Sound Emission (Economic Mode):
- One measurement of brightness is not enough
Look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The Pro L1200UNL has 7,000 lm of color brightness and 7,000 lm of white brightness.
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display
Enjoy native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement, (3840 x 2400) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more.
- Solid-state laser light source
Its laser light source provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Versatile connectivity
The projector supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- Dynamic projection capabilities
The projector has advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications.
- Professional installation features
Enjoy the full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode.
No Reviews are available at this time