The DrivePro 50 is a car video recorder that does away with everything except the essentials. With exceptional picture quality and low-light performance, live streaming to devices, compact design, Transcend's DrivePro 50 has everything you need in a dash camera.
Transcend DrivePro 50 - Dashboard camera - 1080p / 30 fps - 3.0 MP - Wi-Fi - G-Sensor
Camcorder Sensor Resolution:
Widescreen Video Capture:
Frame Rate (Max Resolution):
- Remote control via mobile devices, remote live view
- Wide-angle lens f/1.8 - wide angle
- Audio recording, built-in speaker, auto power save
Dashboard Camera Features
Microphone Operation Mode:
- Drivers & Utilities, Transcend DrivePro PC Tool
- Car power adapter, suction cup mount
- Lithium polymer - integrated
- 1 x Li-Polymer rechargeable battery - 470 mAh (included)
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSD Card, microSDHC Card, microSDXC Card
Memory Card Max Supported Size:
- H.264 - 1920 x 1080 p - 30 fps
- H.264 - 1280 x 720 p - 30 fps
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- 24/7 guardian
Featuring a large f/1.8 aperture and high-quality camera lens, the DrivePro 50 can automatically adjust to different lighting conditions to capture all details of an incident, including license plates, during either daytime or nighttime. The camera also integrates a wide 130° viewing angle and a Full HD imaging sensor for clear and smooth 1080p recordings.
- Real-time footage playback
The DrivePro 50 is built with wireless connectivity to allow you to stream, play back, and download videos, or adjust settings directly from your device. Thus, allowing you to have convenient access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies.
- Emergency recording for critical evidence
In the event of a collision, the built-in g-sensor in Transcend's DrivePro 50 will detect the impact and instantly trigger an emergency recording. Emergency recording mode protects the current recording as well as the critical seconds before the accident from being overwritten. Alternatively, you can also manually activate emergency recording mode by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
No Reviews are available at this time