Keep up to 20 notebooks and tablets updated and charged in environments such as education, hospitality, and more with the HP 20 Mgd Charging Cart V2, a sturdy, lockable rolling cart designed to securely house, charge, and push software updates simultaneously.
HP 20-Notebook Charging Cart - V2 - cart charge and management for 20 notebooks - for Elite x2; EliteBook 735 G6, 745 G6; EliteBook x360; ProBook 455r G6, 640 G5, 650 G5
Manufacturer Selling Program:
- HP 240 G6, 250 G4, 250 G5, 250 G6, 255 G4, 255 G5, 255 G6, 350 G2
- HP Chromebook 11 G4, 11 G5, 14 G4, 14 G5
- HP Chromebook x360 11 G1 (Education Edition)
- HP Elite x2 1012 G2, 1013 G3, G4
- HP EliteBook 1030 G1, 1040 G3, 1040 G4, 1050 G1, 725 G3, 725 G4, 735 G5, 735 G6, 745 G3, 745 G4, 745 G5, 745 G6, 755 G3, 755 G4, 755 G5, 820 G3, 820 G4, 830 G5, 830 G6, 840 G3, 840 G4, 840 G5, 840 G6, 840r G4, 850 G3, 850 G4, 850 G5, 850 G6
- HP EliteBook Folio 1020 G1, 1040 G2
- HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 Tablet
- HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, 1030 G2, 1030 G3, 1040 G5, 1040 G6, 830 G6
- HP Pro x2 612 G2
- HP ProBook 11 G1 (Education Edition), 430 G3, 430 G4, 430 G5, 440 G3, 440 G4, 440 G5, 445r G6, 450 G3, 450 G4, 450 G5, 455 G3, 455 G4, 455 G5, 455r G6, 470 G3, 470 G4, 640 G2, 640 G3, 640 G4, 640 G5, 645 G2, 645 G3, 645 G4, 650 G2, 650 G3, 650 G4, 650 G5, 655 G2, 655 G3
- HP ProBook x360 440 G1
- HP Spectre Pro 13 G1, x360 G1, x360 G2
- HP Stream Pro 11 G3, 11 G4 (Education Edition)
- HP x360 310 G2
- HP ZBook 14u G4 Mobile Workstation, 14u G5 Mobile Workstation, 14u G6 Mobile Workstation, 15 G4 Mobile Workstation, 15 G5 Mobile Workstation, 15u G6 Mobile Workstation, 15v G5 Mobile Workstation, Studio G4 Mobile Workstation, Studio x360 G5 Mobile Workstation
- HP ZBook x2 G4 Detachable Workstation
- Open Architecture
Compatible with a large variety of HP and non-HP notebooks, up to 15.6 inch screen size.
- Retractable Front Doors
Two locking, hinged front doors on the notebook bay open from the center and retract into the cart's side channels for neat storage.
- Removable Shelves
Lightweight, shelves feature hand cut-outs for easy notebook removal and venting for optimal cooling/airflow. Removable shelves and pegs allow extra storage space inside the cart. Shelf insertion/removal is done through a simple peg and notch system.
- Service Compartments
Two locking, removable rear panels allow access to the AC adapters. The top locking panel on the top surface of the cart is removable for access to IT equipment.
- Ample Ventilation
Two continuous-operation fans provide cooling in the top compartment. All fans are always on.
Four 4-inch medical-grade, dual-wheel custom casters support easy turning and moving over thresholds. All four casters can be locked into place through a foot brake pedal to prevent the cart from rolling. All four casters swivel.
- Cable Management
Internal: Cable management channel guides keep power neat and managed inside the cart.
External: Specially-designed panels located at each end of the cart that provide venting also serve as a recessed cable management wrap for external cabling.
- Security Features
Includes a standard key/ lock system for securing the notebook and service compartments. A single key opens all notebook and service compartments of the cart. All compartments are independently secured, restricting user access to only desired compartments. Four keys are included with each cart.
No Reviews are available at this time