The WT6000 wearable computer sets another standard for enterprise-class wearability. It's smaller and lighter. And with the incredible mounting system, the WT6000 fits comfortably on every worker, on any size arm. Its industrial rugged design delivers maximum uptime in your demanding environments. The result? Maximum comfort. Maximum durability. Maximum workforce productivity.
Zebra WT6000 Wearable Computer - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 5.1 (Lollipop) - 4 GB - 3.2" IPS (800 x 480) - USB host - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- 3.2" IPS TFT - LED backlight
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, CCXv4, PAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, EAP-MSCHAPv2
- AirWatch, Gallery, SOTI MobiScan, Enterprise Browser, DataWedge
Expansion and Connectivity
- PowerPrecision+ - lithium ion
- Audible alarm, LED indicator, 3 programmable buttons
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Compact size - lighter and less volume
Its ergonomic design is smaller, bringing unprecedented comfort to industrial wearable computing.
- Mobility DNA ingredients for superior value
With the Mobility DNA tools, the WT6000 is the user-friendly, secure and easy-to-manage enterprise-class wearable mobile computer, right out of the box.
- Increase worker productivity
Zebra's multi-modal solution increases worker productivity with fewer errors.
No Reviews are available at this time