Lenovo Accidental Damage ThinkPad Protection service covers all repairs and replacements for notebooks damaged by accidents. It is a cost-efficient service solution that helps reduce downtime and save a lot of dollars in repairs. With Accidental Damage Protection service, you can accurately predict and budget service costs for several years. Accidental Damage Protection Service however does not cover theft or loss, damage due to fire, acts of God, intentional damage or use in unsuitable operating environment.
Lenovo Accidental Damage Protection - Accidental damage coverage - 1 year - for S200z; S400z; S500z; ThinkCentre M700z; M73z; M800z; M810z; M820z; V510z; V540-24IWL
Service & Support:
- Accidental damage coverage - 1 year
- Lenovo S200z 10HA
- Lenovo S400z 10K2
- Lenovo S500z 10K3
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M700z 10EY, 10F1
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M73z 10BB, 10BC
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M800z 10ET, 10EU, 10EV, 10EW
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M810z 10NX, 10NY, 10Q0, 10Q1
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M820z 10SC, 10SD
- Lenovo V510z 10NH, 10NJ, 10NQ
- Lenovo V540-24IWL 10YS
- Protects your PC and budget
Lenovo's Accidental Damage Protection protects your PC and budget from the hassle of unexpected repair expenses.
A single, upfront investment offers significant savings (28-90%) relative to the typical cost of repairs.
With today's highly mobile users, the unexpected is bound to happen, even to exceptionally engineered PCs. Lenovo's mobile repair data indicates that 16– 25% of users will experience non-warranted damage within the first three years of the PCs life cycle.
- Peace of mind
Lenovo's Accidental Damage Protection covers accidents beyond the system warranty and protects PC from nonwarranted operational or structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions; giving customer the peace of mind to know their investment and budget are protected from the hassles of unexpected repair expenses.
- What's typically covered?
- Accidental drops- Accidental spills- Bumps- Damage to the integrated LCD screen- Structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions- Electrical surges
No Reviews are available at this time