Keep things simple with HP's smallest LaserJet MFP-powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices, plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with an MFP designed for efficiency.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn - Multifunction printer - B/W - laser - 8.5 in x 11.7 in (original) - Legal (media) - up to 23 ppm (copying) - up to 23 ppm (printing) - 150 sheets - USB 2.0, LAN
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Recommended Monthly Volume:
Office Machine Features:
- Instant-on Technology, Mobile Printing, JetIntelligence Cartridge Technology
- English, French, Spanish / Canada, Mexico, United States, Latin America (excluding Argentina, Brazil, Chile)
Max Document Enlargement:
Printer Drivers / Emulations:
Image Enhancement Technology:
First Print Out Time B/W:
- 203 x 98 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi
- Fax forwarding, automatic redialing, junk fax barrier, auto reduction, Distinctive Ring Detection (DRD), poll receive
Document & Media Handling
Document Feeder Capacity:
Supported Media Type:
- Envelopes, plain paper, labels, photo paper, vellum paper, card stock, postcards
Supported Media Sizes:
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), 3 in x 5 in, 8.5 in x 13 in
Document & Media Handling Details:
- Input tray - 150 sheets size: 3 in x 5 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Output tray - 100 sheets
- Printing: up to 23 ppm (Letter A) - B/W
- Copying: up to 23 ppm (Letter A) - B/W
- Scanning: up to 12 ppm
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 2 x modem - RJ-11
Operating System Support:
- Linux, Apple Mac OS X 10.8, Apple Mac OS X 10.9, MS Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Apple Mac OS X 10.10, MS Windows XP 32-bit Edition SP3 or later, Windows 8 (32/64-bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bits), Windows 10 (32/64-bits), Apple Mac OS X 10.11, MS Windows Vista 32-bit Edition
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Standby:
- 1 x cartridge (black) - up to 700 pages
- 1 x drum - up to 12000 pages
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Designed for efficiency
Print, scan, copy, and fax with HP's smallest LaserJet MFP-designed to fit into tight workspaces.
Wait less. Print up to 23 pages per minute, with first pages ready in as fast as 7.3 seconds.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Quickly capture two-sided documents in fewer steps.
- Mobile printing made simple
Print from iPhone and iPad with AirPrint , which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print 2.0.
- HP quality-print after print
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
Don't be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you're getting the quality you paid for.
Track toner levels with print gauge technology. Produce the most prints possible and get what you paid for.
No delays or mess-quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
No Reviews are available at this time