The Cisco Video Surveillance 6630 IP Camera is an outdoor, high-definition, full-functioning video endpoint with industry-leading image quality and processing power. The cameras are capable of 1920 x 1080 resolution while optimizing network utilization with either H.264 or Motion JPEG (MJPEG) compression. Contact closures allow integration with access control systems. With its open, standards-based design, the cameras provide an ideal platform for integration and operation as an independent device or as part of a Cisco Video Surveillance network.
Cisco Video Surveillance 6620 IP Camera - Network surveillance camera - dome - color (Day&Night) - 2 MP - 1920 x 1080 - auto and manual iris - audio - LAN 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - DC 12 V / AC 24 V / PoE
- Network surveillance camera
- Yes: two-way audio capability
- Color - Day&Night - fixed dome
Max Digital Video Resolution:
- 0.16 lux - color
- 0 lux - B&W
- Date/time stamp, sharpness control, auto exposure control, saturation control, brightness control, contrast control, e-mail alerts, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), hue control, dual video stream, auto gain control, auto white balance
- Auto and manual iris (P-Iris)
Horizontal Field of View (degree):
Vertical Field of View (degree):
- Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- DHCP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, TLS, Bonjour, SSH, SSL, QOS, DSCP, SRTP, Cisco Discovery Protocol
- LAN/power - RJ-45
- Audio line in - 3.5 mm jack
- Audio line out - 3.5 mm jack
- CISPR 22 Class B, EN55022, ICES-003, EN55024, EN50130-4, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60825, EN50155, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 50121-4, IEC 60825, VCCI Class B, KN24, EN 61000-3-2 Class A, EN 61000-3-3 Class A, KCC KN22 Class B, CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Max Operating Temperature:
- True high-definition (HD) video
The camera streams crisp and clear video at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 while maintaining low network bandwidth.
- P-Iris lens
The camera supports a P-Iris lens, which allows greater control of the lens aperture and produces a sharper image over typical DC iris lenses.
- Dual streaming
The camera can stream H.264 and MJPEG video simultaneously. Each video stream can be configured with individual resolution, quality, and frame-rate settings.
- Application-ready platform
You can easily add functions by installing and running applications directly on the camera.
- Day and night operation
The camera provides true day-night functionality and includes an infrared filter, which automatically switches to night mode in low-light scenes and can be set to manual, automatic, or scheduled control.
- Integrated infrared illuminator
The infrared illuminator with smart IR can light an area up to 30 meters away.
- Privacy regions
The camera supports up to four user-defined privacy regions. Any video in a privacy region is masked in the video stream.
- Local storage
Video data can automatically be recorded to a MicroSD card when the camera loses network connectivity.
- Bidirectional audio
The camera supports full-duplex audio and options for half-duplex operation.
- Open API
Support for Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) 2.0 and Profile S allows for standards-based interoperability and communications with other ONVIF appliances.
No Reviews are available at this time