Marketing description is not available.
Sophos FullGuard - Subscription license (1 month) - 1 device - Sophos MSP Connect Flex - 25-99 licenses - for XG 115, 115w
- Online & appliance based services - anti-virus, firewall, content filtering, appliance software, intrusion detection, antispam, data encryption, e-mail threat prevention service, advanced threat detection
- Subscription license - 1 month
- New releases update - 1 month
- Web knowledge base access - 1 month
- Phone consulting - 1 month - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- E-mail consulting - 1 month - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Security heartbeat
Advanced attacks are more coordinated than ever before. Now your defenses are too. The revolutionary Security Heartbeat lets your endpoint protection and firewall talk to each other. It's a simple yet effective idea that means you get better protection against advanced threats and spend less time responding to incidents. It's so simple it makes you wonder why nobody did it before.
- Find the threat faster
Advanced threat indicators like suspicious network traffic are instantly shared between the Next-Gen Firewall and the Next-Gen Endpoint to detect and prevent attacks.
- Simplify investigation
Active identification of compromised systems shares computer names, users and paths between your Endpoint and Firewall, so you can take action quickly.
- Minimize threat impact
Compromised endpoints are automatically isolated by the firewall, while the endpoint terminates and removes malicious software. And, it saves IT time and money through automated incident response.
- Instant visibility
Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into your network, users, and applications right from the all-new control center. You also get rich, on-box reporting and the option to add Sophos Firewall Manager and iView for centralized management and reporting across multiple firewalls.
- Powerful management and scalability
Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into your network, users, and applications right from the all-new control center. You also get rich, on-box reporting and the option to add Sophos iView for centralized reporting across multiple firewalls.
- Sophos frewall manager centralized management
Use Sophos Firewall Manager to administer all your firewalls from a single console with the ability to push, pull, replicate, and automate policies across firewalls.
- Sophos iView centralized reporting
Provides full visibility across your entire estate of firewalls with consolidated reporting and off-box storage management for important log data.
- Clustering and redundancy
Clustering and active-passive failover provide enterprise scalability and business continuity.
No Reviews are available at this time