Ruckus Wireless offers quality, knowledgeable, responsive worldwide technical support for its Smart Wi-Fi systems. Ruckus Wireless offers two support plans: End User WatchDog Premium Support and WatchDog AP Advanced Hardware Replacement. Resellers and distributors can offer these support services to their customers, drawing directly on the highly qualified resources of Ruckus Wireless. WatchDog Premium Support delivers premium web support access with an online knowledge base, complete documentation and user forums. Through the Support Web, Ruckus Wireless makes the latest software updates available to customers. Software updates include bug fixes and maintenance releases. WatchDog Premium Support customers receive access to software upgrades for the products they purchased as well as invitations to participate in Beta programs. WatchDog Premium Support customers are also entitled to advanced hardware replacement on controllers if required. WatchDog AP Advanced Hardware Replacement is offered for those requiring advanced replacement on the Access Points.
Ruckus End User WatchDog Premium Support - Extended service agreement (renewal) - advance parts replacement - 3 years - shipment - response time: NBD - for P/N: 901-R310-US02, 901-R310-WW02, 9U1-R310-US02, 9U1-R310-WW02
- Advance parts replacement
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - advance parts replacement - 3 years - shipment - response time: next business day
- Technical support - phone consulting - 3 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Product info support - web support - 3 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Product info support - e-mail consulting - 3 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Product info support - web knowledge base access - 3 years
- New releases update - 3 years
- P/N: 901-R310-US02, 901-R310-WW02, 9U1-R310-US02, 9U1-R310-WW02
- Phone and E-mail support
Technical support from a Ruckus Technical Support Engineer is available via phone or email. Telephone calls are answered by a customer service agent who collects initial information and assesses the urgency of the situation. After-hours telephone calls are forwarded to an English-speaking answering service, and a Ruckus Technical Support Engineer will respond within 30 minutes from receipt of the call.
- Do-it-yourself with ruckus web support
Ruckus Web Support is at http://support.ruckuswireless.com contains comprehensive product information including manuals, technical documentation and software updates. Some of this information is publicly available but some of the content is offered only to support plan customers. Support plan customers may be proactively notified via email when new content is posted.
No Reviews are available at this time