Pelco Sarix IMP Series IMP121-1ES - Network surveillance camera - dome - outdoor - vandal-proof - color (Day&Night) - 1 MP - 1280 x 960 - auto iris - vari-focal - audio - LAN 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - AC 24 V / PoE Plus Class 4
- Network surveillance camera
- Yes: two-way audio capability
- Color - Day&Night - fixed dome - outdoor - vandal-proof
Max Digital Video Resolution:
- 0.5 lux - color - shutter 1/30 sec
- 0.03 lux - color - shutter 1/5 sec
- 0.1 lux - B&W - shutter 1/30 sec
- 0.02 lux - B&W - shutter 1/5 sec
- White balance, progressive scanning, image flip, image mirror, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), ONVIF support, 3D Noise Reduction Technology, Motion Detection Technology, infrared cut filter, dual video stream, Variable Bitrate (VBR), Constant Bitrate (CBR)
Horizontal Field of View (degree):
Vertical Field of View (degree):
- Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ICMP, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, UPnP, IPv4, IPv6, RTCP, SSH, LDAP, SSL, QOS
- LAN/power - RJ-45
- Audio line in
- Audio line out
- UL, ISO 9001, cUL, ICES-003 Class A, NEMA Type 4X, EN50130-4, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IK10, IP66, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, KC, RCM, IEC 60950-22, UL 60950-22, EN 55022 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A
- AC 24 V / PoE Plus Class 4
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Relative Humidity (operating):
- Sarix professional range
Powerful, versatile, and affordable, the Sarix Professional (P) range cameras pack the most popular features and functionality of Sarix technology into a wide range of indoor and environmental options, including IP box cameras, bullet cameras, and domes. Mix and match the performance options and form factor you need for almost any lighting condition, environment, and application.
Within the Sarix Professional range, the Sarix IMP Series mini dome cameras feature a remote zoom lens for wide angle or long range surveillance needs. Autofocus capability ensures the camera can be automatically refocused when needed. Additionally, the Sarix IMP Series features advanced color science and a mechanical IR cut filter for increased sensitivity in low-light installations.
Sarix Professional range cameras support up to two simultaneous video streams and a third service stream. The two streams can be compressed with efficient H. 264 high or main profiles or MJPEG formats. The streams can be configured to a variety of frame rates and variable bit rates to optimize image quality with bandwidth and storage efficiency.
- Edge storage
Sarix Professional range cameras feature onboard edge storage with a micro SD card. Video clips of varying lengths can be stored to the card upon alarm, or video can be written continuously to the SD card in the case of network outage. Video can be retrieved from the card through the FTP protocol, and the solution will support ONVIF Profile G in the future for integration with video management systems.
- Built-in analytics
Sarix Professional range cameras feature a simple motion detection algorithm that allows the camera to record or send an alarm when there is motion detected in a selected zone or within the entire scene. A camera sabotage alarm is triggered if the lens is obstructed or when the camera is repositioned.
- Open and integrated
Sarix Professional range cameras integrate with major third-party video management systems through the Pelco API and other third-party software and systems through the open ONVIF Profile S standard.
- Standard web interface
Pelco cameras use a standard Web browser interface for easy remote setup and administration. Controls are optimized for convenient one-step camera configuration for features including color, exposure, flicker control, and streaming. A one-click shutter allows you to capture sharp JPEG snapshots of the live view for documenting, positioning, or easy event recording.
No Reviews are available at this time