Axis C1004-E network cabinet speaker makes audio smart and easy, and opens up a wealth of possibilities. The speaker system is perfect for background music and for live and scheduled announcements in retail stores. Axis C1004-E can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Splash-proof construction means, it can be installed under the eaves, where it's not directly exposed to rain.
Axis C1004-E - IP speaker - for PA system - PoE - 6 Watt - 2-way - white
- IP speaker - for PA system
Max Output Level (Max SPL):
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- Speaker: woofer driver - 4.72"
- Speaker: tweeter driver - 0.98" - balanced dome
- Mounting hardware, mounting bracket, AVHS authentication key, AXIS Camera Station license key, cable shoe, AXIS Connector Guard A
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN 61000-6-1, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-6-2, NEMA Type 3R, FCC Part 15 B Class A, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-14, EN 50121-4, IEC 62236-4, VCCI Class A, KN24, EN 55022 Class A, IEC EN60529, KN35, AS/NZS CISPR 32 Class A, EN 55032 Class A, KCC KN32 Class A, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 60950-22
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- Audio made easy
Axis C1004-E is a complete high-quality audio system in a single unit. There's no need for an amplifier, mixer, digital signal processor, streaming functionality, microphone or power supply, because they're all built-in. And because it's preconfigured, you don't have to be a sound expert to set it up. In other words, Axis C1004-E simply works - and sounds great - right out of the box. Plus, a built-in auto speaker-test function means you can be confident it will keep on working. Axis C1004-E connects to your existing IP network and it's powered over a single Power over Ethernet cable.
- Audio made smart
Since Axis C1004-E is a network solution, it can be combined into a flexible and scalable system, where it is easy to add or remove speakers in an instant. By creating zones to address a number of speakers at the same time, it is possible to direct different background music, or live or scheduled announcements, as well as control and change the volume for each unit individually and simultaneously. This way you can send your customers the optimal music and efficient messaging to the right place, at the right time.