With a touch of a button, Reader Mode allows the reduction of blue light emissions that can be harmful to the eyes. LG's Flicker-Safe technology protects users' eyes from fatigue by reducing flickering to almost zero. HDMI Input will provide a simple source connection for 1920 x 1080p resolution.
LG 24MB35V-W - LED monitor - 24" (23.8" viewable) - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 5 ms - HDMI, DVI-D, VGA (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080
- 1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating
- HDCP, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, SIX Axis Control, Color Calibrated, Response Time Control, Intelligent Auto, Original ratio
- 22.4 in x 8.3 in x 17 in - with stand
Display Position Adjustments:
- Plug and Play, FCC Class B certified, UL, TUV GS, cUL, TUV Ergo, DDC/CI, ISO 9241-307, ERP
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Software / System Requirements
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 22.4 in - depth: 8.3 in - height: 17 in - weight: 8.6 lbs
- Without stand - width: 22.4 in - depth: 2.5 in - height: 13.5 in - weight: 7.9 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Limited warranty - backlight - 3 years
- Reader mode
With a touch of a button, Reader mode allows the reduction of blue light emissions that can be harmful to the eyes.
- Flicker-Safe technology
LG's Flicker-Safe technology protects users' eyes from fatigue by reducing flickering to almost zero.
- HDMI input
HDMI input will provide a simple source connection for 1920 x 1080p resolution.
No Reviews are available at this time